𝟴 ~ 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

if youse have my insta, feel free to send me aonunete fanart🤭

while the two families head out to the shoreline, a sudden wind of sand comes flying into their eye sockets.
their arms end up covering their line of focus, unsure of what's occurring; until jake yells.

"norm, my guy!"
he greets him in an odd way, as such that na'vi's are too foreign to.

as the helicopter shuts off, they could see jake talking to the odd na'vi with eyes intensely furrowing at the two in curiosity.

without a word, the two males, neytiri and along side other individuals begin to grab their equipments before jake walks over to the stunned group.
"tonowari, ronal. we're going to check out the forest. may you accompany us? you two know more of the forest here than any of us."

without hesitation, the chief nods; instantly moving with the others.
"stay put, stay with ao'nung." he commends, receiving many nods of understanding before catching up with the running individuals.

that just leaves the kids.

they weren't sure how things'll go and it's greatly out of their control. nothing much could be done but to stay put; caring for the unconscious boy.

without any exchanged words, the group palely turns their heels around and heads to the pod as some of the sully kids' gaze stays on the adults.
"you think they'll be okay?"
kiri voices beside neteyam who are still looking at the blobs of aqua and blue mixture.

"hope so.. let's pray to eywa that they won't find anything dangerous."
neteyam sighs, now following the others.

as neteyam, beside kiri; walks through the pod with the others already inside, his eyes widen in shock as ao'nung is now seen with his face down as if the boy is a doll.
both tsireya and tuk are helping him.. bathe?
or perhaps just cleaning the blood off.

"how'd he get hit? — how hard did they even hit him..??" tsireya furrows and still focused on her hands thats squeezing water out of the cloth.
"uh.. can he even breath like that..?"
neteyam's ear fold with a head tilt whilst walking closer to the group.

"if he can't, then he can't it's not a big deal." tuk suddenly voices, shrugging at the situation.
"tuk?!" tsireya exclaims at the odd answer, now patting the back of ao'nung's head by using the damped cloth.
however, lo'ak couldn't help but cry out a laughter at his youngest sisters remark.

tsireya pushes the cloth onto his head aggressively where the excess water seeps out while throwing glares at lo'ak, who silently apologises with a throat clear.

"yo, you're going to deform his head.."
tuk's eyes widen at tsireya's hand as a giggle slips out at the thought of ao'nung having a flat head.

"what?" tsireya's neck twists towards her direction, pressing down even harder.
tuk eyes widen even more, blatantly blinking at the sight before a hiss grabs their attention.

ao'nung had woken up.

"guess pressure does work.." the youngest sully mumbles as the metkayina's head rises, snaking his hand to the back of the head with a scowl.
"my head hurts like a bitch.."
he hisses at the excruciating pain while propping himself up, now leaning against the wall.

"oops.." tsireya stiffens her complexity and immediately fumbles with the cloth.
"how're you feeling, brother?"

"complete shit."
ao'nung's throat had gone hoarse from the lack of water and talking of any sort as his gaze immediately falls onto neteyam who's seated by the boy's ankle.

ao'nung was subtly glad at how neteyam wasn't hurt or anything. no casualties either.
"where're the adults..?"
"they went to check out the forest, shouldn't take long, i think?"