𝟮𝟰 ~ 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴

where did everyone go😭

many things have changed since the past few weeks; neteyam's able to walk properly again, just not the same as he would used to but, he's getting there.

ao'nung's emotions has augmented greatly; to the point where the boy couldn't keep his hands off of neteyam.
always needing to touch him.

however, neteyam's memories have yet to be perceived.
at least he's aware he's missing those fragments.

the group had been trying to help him little by little but no use.
they weren't going anywhere with the assist.

on the other hand, xau'n had stopped bothering the eldest omaticaya boy; reasons being tsireya's glare towards her and rotxo practically being a bodyguard for the two older boys.

as of right now, the group of teens have been in a state of rage due to tangled nets by the rocks.
it's clear to say their huntings didn't go far.

"why is nothing working today?!" lo'ak exclaims, flaunting the nets in front of him with an intense scowl.
"maybe because you're here"
rotxo sarcastically voices; receiving a light smack from lo'ak who ultimately gave up on hunting.

"i'm done. this shit is pissing me off." he frowns and forcefully leans his back against the rocky walls in agitation.

on the other hand, ao'nung had been keeping his attention on neteyam; the boy who had been puckering his lips and a furrow in full focus, practically murdering ao'nung's heart.

"do you need help?" the metkayina boy whispers beside neteyam as constant bickering occurs in the background; hooking onto the boy's ears.

"ah? nah it's okay" neteyam shines a small smile until ao'nung quickly grabs the now falling net from him.
"careful.." he frowns, gazing down onto the net and immediately undoing the tangle in an instant which captivates neteyam at his hand work.

"you're quick with it" he giggles, grabbing onto the net which ao'nung had passed.

"i mean, i have been doing this for awhile now"

without the two realising, their shoulders are practically kissing each other and thighs begging to be conjoined.
considering how close they've gotten, the close proximity deems normal and super casual.

until rotxo gasps, grabbing their attention.
"you guys okay there?" a chuckle forms into the outer atmosphere, receiving a synchronised head tilt from the two.

"nevermind." the younger metkayina rolls his eyes in a sigh before returning his attention back onto the nets in front of him; begging to be used.

as time goes by with chattering and hunting somewhat of a success, the sky begins to shallow itself and the incoming moon light shines.

"i.. think this is enough..?" tsireya crooks her head at the ginormous nets that's been filled to the brim with hands on her hips.

"we should head back" ao'nung stands up from his spot; immediately feeling the cold once detached from neteyam.

as each of them carry out the nets back into the village, neteyam had been stuck by ao'nung's side who had been carrying his load as well.

throughout the journey back, neteyam had been subconsciously holding onto the heir's wrist whilst exchanging words.

as the five individuals arrive back into the shed, the nets get dumped together for the elders who were in need of fish.

out of nowhere, sounds of thumping sand quickens its steps towards them and immediately; an expression of determination skids right in front of neteyam, the boy who had been struggling to even walk straight.