𝟰𝟭 ~ 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

this'll be the last chapter
and the hs au will start <3

with random kisses being exchanged and hands mindlessly roaming whilst neteyam is seated on ao'nung's lap, their heart beats the same rhythm; enjoying each other's scent, touches, love.

"teyam"
a giggle follows after his slurs and chin resting in the crook of neteyam's neck.

neteyam just hums as another giggle presents itself, not having the feel of speaking or else his head would start to pound endlessly.
"i want"

ao'nung lowers his head as his finger traces along neteyam's loincloth, signalling the unspeakable as a smirk filled with need in the eyes glisten in the moonlight, intensely locked with the forest boy.

"what.. now?" neteyam eyes widen by an inch with the struggle of seeing anything from the distortion and blur.

ao'nung doesn't pronounce a word but rather, he starting to plant kisses all on neteyam's chest as hitching breaths escape from the omaticaya.

as hums venture from the heir's throat behind the wet kisses, neteyam leans in closer to plant a sweetened kiss on the boy's forehead.

"i'm tired nung—"
he drags his words into ao'nung's twitchy ears as the heir leaves his lips from the boy's skin, looking up at him.

the heir takes a ghastly breath with a frown as gaze dances all over neteyam's facial features.

"..kay.." he whispers, leaning his forehead against the boy's shoulder from the sudden heaviness in the neck.

suddenly, neteyam's heart of need changes, slowly lacing his fingers along the heir's back and down the sides of the waist.

"teyam?"
ao'nung whispers with eyes bulging at the sparks beneath neteyam's finger tips.

but neteyam just lets out giggles, not stopping the tracing of his palm at any second until it's reached its way by the seams of ao'nung's loincloth.

with their eyes glued on neteyam's fingers that's hooked itself over the string, ao'nung's breath hitches, allowing the thumping in his chest and mind to race rapidly.

neteyam's gaze push itself up to ao'nung's with a devilish grin, slowly pulling onto the cloth while the heir could feel the familiar heat starting to form; from his cheeks and down to his lower region.

"you're tired, don't force yourself teyam"
he sends a soft smile, caressing the omaticaya's slim waist with a head tilt.

but neteyam doesn't say anything, only with a smirk present as both his hands are now hooked onto both sides of the loincloth's string.

"i'm not tired anymore" he chuckles, slowly untying the cloth and allowing it to fall from one side.

neteyam's gaze snatches away from his lovers and averts it downwards, only to be greeted by his semi erection.
"hmm..."
he hums, tilting his head as the same untying fingers wrap the palms around ao'nung's member.

ao'nung instantly releases a breathy hitch at the sudden touch from neteyam slowly stroking it, essentially edging the poor boy.
"teyam"
the heir groans, momentarily shutting his eyes and head leaning back by an inch.

with ao'nung's hands still around the straddling neteyam's waist, he grips it tighter; trying to not unleash every drop of strength he has right now.