𝟮𝟳 ~ 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘁𝗵

I POSTED ON TIKTOK LOVELIES
but i gotta wrap ts up soon so i can start on the hs au😻

few weeks later..

it's been a day since neteyam and lo'ak had arrived back and ao'nung's heart would ping at every glance he gives towards the sleeping boy.

between the two brother's, neteyam didn't have anyone to make sure he's okay.
lo'ak had tsireya most definitely and ao'nung wanted that with neteyam but;

the heir didn't know what to say to neteyam.
last time he saw the omaticaya boy was when he had gotten mad and stormed off.

and ao'nung heavily blames himself for it.
for fucking up neteyam's thinking process.
for his own stupidity of blurting out the truth.

he couldn't help it, he needed neteyam to know his own feelings.
it's just, ao'nung didn't know how to tell him straight forward.

as of currently, ao'nung had been sitting by the waters on a warm afternoon after walking by the sully's pod only to see neteyam still asleep.

whenever he'd think of what to say to the boy, his heart squeezes itself; complete annihilation.

even so, that day has to come.
tuk then comes back by his side, giving them a sense of deja vu.

"is he doing okay?" tuk mumbles to the older boy, eyeing at the waters in concern.

"i don't know.."
her eyes shoot up at the stunned ao'nung with a deemed furrow.
"what? why don't you know. you told me you liked him." she sighs, remembrance of ao'nung confessing his feelings for the boy a week ago comes flooding back.

"i know.. it's just.. i don't know what to say to him." ao'nung groans out of frustration, unable to piece simple sentences together.

"i think, if you and him talk it'll fall into place" tuk shines a cheeky grin, nudging at the contemplating boy as a chuckle escapes between his lips.

"maybe."
"no, do it nung." her voice grows stern with eyes screaming volume.

"he has trouble sleeping ever since the incident. and i know he's tired but he swears he's not." she frowns and ears pull at the sudden remembering.

the thought of neteyam being awake scares him.
he's not terrified or anything, rather scared of what could happen.

"why can't you be there for him anyway?"

"what? are you saying you don't want to care for my brother?" tuk responds with a crooked brow and arms crossed.
"no, i'm just saying. i mean, aren't you his sister?" ao'nung eyes the girl, evidently showing he means no harm and just questioning the truth.

"you think i haven't tried? he keeps lying and says he's fine with that stupid smile of his. teyam needs to stop being so brave." tuk groans, completing worry washing over her yet again.

tuk gazes up at the silent boy, waiting for his response eagerly.

"fine." ao'nung finally speaks over the drenching silence before reluctantly standing up, on his way to where neteyam is.

"good luck!" tuk yells out in enthusiasm, sending a big wave with ao'nung returning a smaller one as he gulps in fear.

the closer he gets to where the marui pods are located, the faster his heart starts to burst to the point where the heart beats could be heard inside his ears.

alas, through many thoughts that seemed to stop time, ao'nung is now standing in front of the pod whilst eyeing the boy's back.

he couldn't help but avert his eyes downwards before reluctantly taking small steps closer into the pod.
"what do you want."
was the first words neteyam say to the heir after weeks of not seeing him.