𝟮𝟯 ~ 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲

i posted more on tiktok...
btw u should put notifs on for whenever i post, it'll be easier🤭

while the two eldest son's found themselves deeply asleep, night time had finally reached over awa'atlu.

as quiet as the village had gotten, neteyam gets shock awake by a sudden force on his forehead.
the moment his eyes open, they meet with xau'n's.

that's when he realised he had completely forgot about what she had said and by the looks of her, she wasn't very happy about that.

"get up! i already told you not to fall asleep! and- why is ao'nung holding you?! we're mates, you shouldn't be doing that with anyone else nete."
xau'n voices; just above a whisper.

this causes neteyam to turn around by using his core muscles to look over at ao'nung who had in fact; has his arms tightly around the boy and chin against neteyam's shoulder.

something about this sight excites neteyam.
to the point where his heart finds itself skipping beats but poor boy is extremely puzzled.
"hurry up!" she whisper yells, waving him over.

as quickly and carefully as he could, neteyam removes himself away from ao'nung; causing the heir to turn the other way.
a sigh of relief escapes between his lips as he forces himself to scoot over to where xau'n is.

"what did you need..?" neteyam whispers, huffing out of energy from the sudden need of movements by using his arms and core.

"firstly. why were you sleeping with ao'nung?" she crosses her arms, still in whispers whilst glaring down at a nose scrunched neteyam.

"i just fell asleep.." he mumbles, not sure how to even tell xau'n; she'll get mad either way.

"sure." she rolls her eyes and proceeds to take a seat beside neteyam.

"i just wanted to see you that's all." she smiles warmly; giving a side glance over to ao'nung who has his back facing the two.

"aw.. that's thoughtful.. just, you should get some rest." neteyam tilts his head, fidgeting with his fingers; completely unsure of what to do.

"i will, just glad to see you're doing fine.. i suppose." she whispers, averting her gaze elsewhere before gluing back onto the boy.

steady silence falls for a mere second before neteyam's eyes widen.

it takes him a second to comprehend on what's happening until his eyes lower.
xau'n, him, their lips, connected.

"ah?" neteyam scrunches his nose, backing his neck away by an inch before looking at a giggly xau'n.

"good night nete" she giggles, waving neteyam off whilst walking away with a wink.

neteyam stays sat there; extremely frozen.
considering how his memories have been back, the kiss felt... foreign.

if they're mates even before neteyam's incident, wouldn't he feel that spark..?

as quickly as stars have floated across the sky, neteyam shakes out of his speculations and proceeds to push himself along the pod's flooring and back into the covers beside ao'nung.

with his head plopped down and eyes glued onto the ceiling, a deep breath of frustration escapes.
and that's when neteyam looks over to the boy, only to see his back facing him.

neteyam knew it was wrong but.. he needed skin contact to at least calm down and perhaps able to fall back asleep.
and so, the omaticaya boy reluctantly inches closer against ao'nung's back, tucking his elbows in so his fists are against the upper back.

the scent that radiates off of ao'nung weirdly calms him and his mind down as eyelids fall onto each other.

little did neteyam know,
extremely typical,
ao'nung had woken up by xau'n's definition of whispering and had turned away so they wouldn't realise.

more so he didn't want to freak neteyam out.

either way, ao'nung felt shifting under the covers and realised neteyam had pushed himself against his back, immediately snoozing away.
ao'nung couldn't resist.
the heir decides to turn around to face the sleeping boy and wrap his arms around him.

at this point, ao'nung's chin had been tucked over neteyam's temple and arms gently yet securely wrapping itself over neteyam's shoulder.

without realising, the metkayina heir falls back asleep as they both unconsciously engulf in the intimate moment.

"you cannot be serious?!" tsireya whisper yells, on high alert of their surroundings as her fingers wrap themselves around rotxo's shoulder.

"i'm serious! — on great mother eywa!" he pleads with his eyes, begging for her trust.

"well — we have to tell my mother-"
"don't!" rotxo tugs only tsireya before she could take another step forward, pulling her back.

"what?! are you crazy? my mother and father must know." her voice had become stern at this point, glaring into the younger boy's eyes; ultimately terrifying him.

"no, it'll make the situation even bigger than now and i don't think we want that." rotxo calmly explains, keeping his eye contact locked with the furrowed tsireya.

he's right.
tsireya understands where he's coming from but apart of her believes it'd be best to let the adults handle this.

"i can't believe her. why would she just use and take advantage of neteyam like that?!" she huffs, rolling her eyes and arms crossed in frustration.

rotxo takes a breather from trying to calm tsireya down before he lifts his shoulders up with a questioning expression.

"i've never actually talked with her but from what the others girl have said about her; they weren't lying that's for sure."
rotxo hums in agreement, now following tsireya closely behind.

the two metkayina teens then make their way over into the pod where both ao'nung and neteyam had been staying; having thoughts of bothering their personal space yet again.

"heyy!!" rotxo exclaims, conducting an extremely loud entrance which causes both males to eye him weirdly.
"what?" he dials down as an expression of offence plasters itself.

"good morning~" tsireya shines a warm smile, getting comfortable near the two.
"is it getting better..?" her eyes lean towards neteyam's legs, noticing the movements.

"a little, yeah. if we keep going at it, i'll be able to walk in no time" a wide grin appears against neteyam's lips, moving his ankles in a circling motion.

1021 wc

that's a rlly awkward way to stop this chap- but i cannot think anymore so here's a little sumn before i crawl deeper into a hole