𝟯𝟱 ~ 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴

heyheyy i posted on tiktok if youse didn't see :))

between all the mark leavings, sloppy make outs, wet kisses and neteyam's occasional hip thrusts and whimpers between the two, the night had quickly fallen onto awa'atlu.

despite what neteyam had previously mentioned about waiting on their birthday's, his body couldn't resist against ao'nung's.

the omaticaya boy has had his forehead pushed against the boy's shoulder as arms tighten its grip around ao'nung's neck, slightly whimpering out hitched breaths by his ears.

all ao'nung could hear was the heavy breathing and hitched moans by neteyam and needless to say, he enjoyed every noise the boy emitted.

"i can't. i need more." neteyam whispers into the boy's ears, causing them to flicker at the sensitivity and heat radiating off of the heir's tinted cheeks.

"who was the one who said to wait a week or so, hm?" ao'nung chuckles with a grin, hiding the fact that he too, couldn't wait either.

with their bulges and soaked through loincloths still rubbing with each other's neteyam groans, trying to push himself off of his lover before the trembling in his thighs catches him off guard.

this results in neteyam slightly stumbling over the patches of grass as ao'nung quickly places his palm on the boy.
"woah are you okay?"
the heir chuckles, eyeing the sexually frustrated male.

"no." neteyam huffs with a pout, visibly sulking and ao'nung couldn't resist and wraps his arms around the boy, pushing him down so the heir is now on top of the new flustered neteyam.

"c'mon, our birthday's will come by before we even know it."
ao'nung tilts his head, gazing down at neteyam who's averted his eyes elsewhere; still in a pout.

"we can head back and ..."
he thinks for awhile, eyeing away from neteyam for a split second before it returns.

"and i can you your favorite, ear rubs" he grins at the sudden glisten in neteyam's eyes who tries his best to subtly agree nonchalantly.

"hehe"
ao'nung then moves off of the boy who tries to stand up but quickly grabs onto the heir's shoulder.
"eh- what's wrong"

neteyam rolls his eyes sarcastically, not believing this man right now.
"you caused this." his eyes dart up at ao'nung who stiffens his cheeks to stop the overflowing happiness.

without speaking another word, ao'nung picks neteyam up and carries him on his back; now heading closer to the waters.

neteyam liked this.
it's quite embarrassing yes but, his bare skin against ao'nung's and the scent of fresh salted seas excites the boy.

as soon as ao'nung calls upon his ilu, he helps neteyam climb on first before sitting himself behind the mildly sulking boy.

neteyam holds onto the handle as ao'nung has one hand wrapping around the boy's slim waist and the other holding onto the same handle beside neteyam's smaller hands.

the omaticaya blushes immensely as soon as he realises his lover's still present bulge pressing against his backside.

and of course, he wanted to tease the heir.

fortunately for neteyam, ao'nung didn't want to swim through the waters on this darkened night; for the safety of the ilu and the two of them.

as they start to swim their way to the village in a gentle pace, neteyam starts to subtly wriggle his ass closer to ao'nung who doesn't give him much of a reaction.

regardless, neteyam continues this teasing until they've silently reached the shores.
and as soon as they dismount themselves off of the ilu, ao'nung immediately carries neteyam who gasps in surprise.

his arms are now wrapped tightly around ao'nung's shoulders and cheek tucked into the crook of the heir's neck.

"you play too much teyam"
ao'nung grits his teeth through a grunt to try to at least endure the needing pleasure as the pace quickens towards the miniature marui pod.

"i don't know what you're talking about."
behind ao'nung's shoulder, neteyam strikes out a large grin at the boy's reaction.

as soon as they've reached inside the pod, ao'nung immediately places neteyam down as he hovers over the flustered boy.

the heir keeps his gaze on neteyam for a second, admiring the creation he's made all over neteyam's skin before leaving sloppy kisses all over his skin.

"wait nung-" he whimpers out, mindlessly snaking his arms around ao'nung's head and shoulders before tilting his head to create more accessible space for ao'nung.

a sudden pleasure rushes through the forest boy's skin as soon as he could feel ao'nung's knee pressing itself against his bulge and a sudden light moan of surprise catches him off guard.

with neteyam's mouth slightly open, ao'nung takes this chance to initiate a deepened make out and the pleasure of their tongues tangling with each other heightens over the heir.

moans could be heard from neteyam's vocals as soon as ao'nung's palm fondles with the boy's loincloth, slowly feeling the bulge expanding.

ao'nung knew himself that he couldn't resist either but for the sake of satisfying pleasure and neteyam's physical well being, he forces himself to hold onto the need before their birthday.

however, their birthday's are literally around the corner.
in a few days.
neteyam had been too busy with ao'nung to realise the differences between weeks and days.

ao'nung's birthday comes before neteyam's, just by a couple of days so, he could definitely hold out for that long.

"tey.." ao'nung whispers, widening the proximity to take a look at the now dazed neteyam with eyelids slightly lowered and a grin spread.

"our birthday's are in a few days, we can wait that long, yeah?" he gently voices in which neteyam's pouts, overdosing in the pleasure.

before ao'nung pulls himself away from neteyam and takes a seat by the now sat boy he plants kisses across the omaticaya boy's face.
from the forehead all the way down to the chin.

"fine." neteyam furrows as his eyes shut close in slight frustration, slumping in his spot.

"teyam, i don't want to force it on you either." ao'nung huffs out, just returning back to reality of neteyam still being a virgin.

"nung.. you're not forcing anything on me. i just. it's my first time, yes. but i want to do it with you." neteyam frowns, crawling closer to the heir who's got his eyes averted onto the floor.

neteyam then places his palm on the boy's hand, holding onto the heir's larger fingers innocently and that alone spikes ao'nung's heart at the cuteness.

their eyes then lock in contact as they share warm smiles with one another before another gentle kiss occurs between.
"you should rest."

neteyam sighs, now averting his eyes downwards before momentarily nodding in silence.

"you promised me ear rubs."
the boy quietly murmurs, folding his ears at the lack of rubs.

"right, of course i did"
ao'nung chuckles, as he pulls the boy under the covers so that neteyam is now laid on top of the heir comfortably with the heir between his legs.

as soon as the covers are nicely over them, ao'nung starts to rub neteyam's ears in a circling motion.

he knows the enjoyment that neteyam feels since he swears he could hear quiet purrs coming from neteyam who has his cheeks squished against ao'nung's chest.

soon enough, both neteyam and ao'nung dozes off without realising and in the arms of each other.

1222 wc

a quick one🤭