𝟮𝟬 ~ 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀

the world seems so quiet again

"i can massage them whenever you ask" ao'nung smiles, now seated by neteyam's feet and gently rotating his ankles.

"really..?" neteyam's eyes glisten at the moment, falling into the temptation.
ao'nung's smile never leaves as a nod adheres.

"nete!-"
a voice calls out as it comes closer to their hearing range and ao'nung immediately recognises the voice, rolling his eyes.

"xau'n!" neteyam nervously chuckles, watching the girl jog closer.

"hey- woah back up, what're you doing with my mate, ao'nung??" her smile from previously drops instantly and now taken over by a scowl.

"i'm helping him." ao'nung heavy's his eyelids in annoyance; clearly pissed off by her oblivion.

"well, i can help him, you can run along now." she shoos him off by the flick of the wrist and taking a seat beside neteyam who has his nose scrunches at the obvious tension between the two.

"no it's okay, he wanted to help, xau'n" neteyam awkwardly smiles; having not a memory with this girl, ever.

ao'nung smirks at xau'n once she throws a glare at the boy who's still gently rotating the boy's ankle.

whilst the two mates continue to chat; well, it was more of xau'n chattering neteyam's ear off but he's too nice to even cut her off, ao'nung had been unavoidably listening in on their conversation whilst helping neteyam as well.

after a few hours, neteyam hadn't been able to push a sentence in their conversation and the night had fallen into midnight.

ao'nung knew neteyam needed to take the liquid medicine and head to sleep early to allow his body to heal.

"teyam, we should head back, it's getting late and you need rest." ao'nung stands up from the waters and now near neteyam while xau'n glares at the heir with pure annoyance.

"oh! yes, okay. i'll uh.. see you later xau'n.." his voice comes out raspy from the long period of not being in use and suddenly reaching his arms up to ao'nung who gladly takes them.

"yeah, night." ao'nung grins at the girl who just rolls her eyes with her arms folded.

"good night ma nete! sleep well — alone!" she yells after the two as ao'nung had walked far enough.

"skxawng." she voices under her breath, storming off back to her family's pod.

whilst neteyam and ao'nung slowly makes their way back to the empty pod neteyam had been at; the unused marui pod they had, neteyam starts to feel drowsy against the boy's neck.

"you still need to drink the water teyam" ao'nung notices the boy dozing off and chuckles at the mannerism.
it reminded him of tsireya when she was little.

"mhm.." he tiredly mumbles and luckily for ao'nung, they've reached back into the pod.

the heir takes a seat down with neteyam still hung up around him and he quickly grabs the large bottle, still captivated by the ginormous size of it.

ao'nung pops open the lid with neteyam still clinging onto the boy's shoulders, essentially sitting on his lap.

"teyam, open wide" he uses his other hand to hold onto neteyam's side to stabilise him and neteyam instantly opens his jaw by an inch.

at the sight, ao'nung couldn't help but feel flustered at the obedience.
as his thoughts get shaken up, ao'nung proceeds to pour in the water in the boy's mouth.

"okay, at least it didn't spill everywhere." he sighs once neteyam swallows the water, leaning his head against ao'nung's shoulder.

"alright, good night teyam" he attempts to put him down onto the bed.
"stay?" the omaticaya boy mumbles, forcing ao'nung to become stunned at the words.

"uh.. i don't think i can teyam..." he whispers, tucking the boy under the covers.
"please?"

without a second thought, those begging eyes of neteyam's had submitted ao'nung beside him.

he's found himself snuggled up against ao'nung's chest, softly snoring away.
as for ao'nung, his heart could run away in seconds considering how loud the thumps have gotten from the skinship.

he was sure he wouldn't be able to sleep but as time quickly flies, ao'nung enters in slumberland at once.

"nung?" a small voice calls out to the snoozing boy, causing him to stir awake instantly at the recognition of the sound.

"teyam?" he groans, rubbing his eyes to allow the brightness adjustment.
"morning!" neteyam exclaims cheerfully, giggling at the the confused state of ao'nung.

"morning.." he sighs, sitting up beside neteyam who has his back leaned up against the wall.

ao'nung's habit of looking at the marui pod once awakened helps him come to the realisation of the time.
"why're you up so early?"

"i want to hangout with the others" a small smile creeps up onto the boy's lip and at this point, ao'nung had woken up fully, nodding at the boy's plans.

"let's go then"

ao'nung then picks him up and carries him on his back this time, stepping out of the pod and heading towards the sully's pod.

without even trying, he instantly pinpoints the sully's from the amount of commotion coming out from it.
"morning!" neteyam exclaims as ao'nung steps closer into the pod.

"teyam!" tuk giggles, hugging the boy who had been placed down by ao'nung.

"where's ma and pa?" he questions, still holding onto tuk's shoulders.
"and why is reya and rotxo here..?" ao'nung chimes in, looking over at the two who's sitting around in a distant grouping.

"they came to see if teyam was doing okay but he seems to be doing just fine" kiri smirks over at ao'nung who just rolls his eyes.

"ma and pa went out with the chief and the tsahik" tuk answers her brother, eyes dancing between the eldest boys.

"let's go out in the waters, you wanted to swim right, tuk?" neteyam smiles, receiving a cheer from the youngest sully and agreements from the older kids.

"let's go!!" tuk exclaims into giggles whilst running out towards the waters.

"tuk! wait!" both kiri and tsireya runs after her due to instincts, leaving the four males together.
"how's your legs doing, big bro?" lo'ak stands up along with rotxo, concern written all over his expression.

"it's getting better, i think the hydrotherapy's helping a lot too" he smiles he swears he heard lo'ak exhale a sigh of relief.

the group of four then takes their time to head towards where the trio had found themselves; in the waters and having tsireya making sure they don't go and drown themselves.

"the weathers great" neteyam eyes his surroundings whilst still on ao'nung's back, enjoying the scenery around them.

the sun beaming down onto awa'atlu brings out the warming temperature and a balance of the cool breeze; which neteyam and ao'nung coincidentally enjoyed as the males near the girls.

1124 wc

last chapter of the night, this heat is not helping me think.
WHO WOULDA THOUGHT IT WAS BE SO DAMN HOT AT 4AM?!

𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 ❦ ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें