𝟯𝟲 ~ 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆

my writing, spelling and grammar is deteriorating MY BAD.

oh yuh and im not sure how long this book'll be ngl but itll be shorter than kiss of water😋

neteyam's birthday.
[ time skip ]

as time had moved by slower than ao'nung would have liked it, neteyam's birthday has finally come around.

his own birthday was simply celebrated with the family's since ao'nung didn't want to bother the villagers in celebrating his birthday.

ao'nung believed it wasn't that important on his behalf.
but for neteyam's birthday, a couple days after the heirs; had made ao'nung glitter in joy.

it was because of his coming of age, as well as the promise they have made for each other.
perhaps they'll spend the night alone together, yet again.

"they grow up so fast" tuk dramatically sighs with the back of her hand against the forehead, leaning against kiri who just chuckles at her behaviour.

as of currently, the sully's have been enjoying the day together as a family for their eldest son's birthday.
and truly, neteyam enjoyed every ounce of the day spent with them considering how busy and frantic everything had been.

throughout the day the sully's have been out in the waters, along the beach, and basically just adventuring their way around awa'atlu during the cooling afternoon.

they've decided it was time to whine down back at the marui pod, turning it into a causal afternoon.

"ma neteyam, did you enjoy ur day today?"
neytiri caresses her eldest son's cheek, allowing a soft smile inch up from the corners of her lips as eyes shine brightly with pure endearment.

"i did ma, thank you" he returns an identical smile, subtly nuzzling into her palm.

despite the day going so well so far, he hadn't seen ao'nung at all and it started to worry him.

as neytiri returns back to what she had been doing prior, neteyam inches closer to where his other siblings were seated and joins them.

"have you seen tsireya?"
neteyam couldnt outright ask where ao'nung was since the sully's have not a clue of their relationship so, subtle is key for this moment.

"she's out doing something with ao'nung.. why?"
lo'ak voices as his gaze intensifies on his eldest brother with the heightening of suspicion.

"just asking, it's just i havent seen them the whole day" he simply explains with a slight shrug before removing himself from the group.

"ma, pa, i'll be back" he quickly voices before stepping out of the marui pod, greeted by dusk.

the quietness of the village calms neteyam and makes him feel invincible to anything.
just, something about being alone during the mellow darkness isn't lonely.

however, ao'nung's location is unknown and neteyam wasn't sure where he was going yet, his feet takes him along the beach as he simply engulfs the incoming night sky and the peace.

his ankles find themselves deepening under the waters and mind trailing along the brain crevices; causing the memories of that night; their date, comes to mind.

neteyam's cheeks instantly glow brightly and emitting a heat resource, taken over by stupid butterflies in his belly that makes its way down to the lower part of the stomach.

with all these emotions and feelings all attacking him at once, he hunches over with palms suctioning his face from all these thoughts that eywa would faint over.