𝟯𝟵 ~ 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽

i posted on tiktok babes🤭
@/ngatiqel

ohhh and who's excited for the hs au after this one??😻

"are you sure you'll be okay?"

whilst the next day had quickly ran up on awa'atlu, both neteyam and ao'nung were woken up by their siblings; tsireya and lo'ak.
in a rather hurried manner.

reasons for their scurrying was because it's the morning of the festival and they were told to help out with the preparations and decors.

as of currently, ao'nung and neteyam had been told to do different tasks as the elders in their families.

and considering how the two had been glued to the hip since the day prior, ao'nung had grown attentive on his mate and it's to the point where his gaze would always find its way on neteyam despite being right next to him.

neteyam had been ordered to help out kiri with the preparation of food and as for ao'nung, he'll be busy with tsireya and it's decors.

"i'll be okay ao, kiri will be with me"
a giddy smile shines towards ao'nung, at least it allows his heart to ease up just a little.

"okay, i'll see you soon?"
ao'nung rubs the boy's ears as an affectionate gesture as neteyam's eye shuts from the content feeling whilst nodding with a hum.

ao'nung smiles down at neteyam before tonowari's voice begin to echo past the marui pods, in the search for his eldest son and this causes the heir's eyes to bulge.

"kay, be careful teyam"
he hurriedly whispers before giving neteyam a quick peck on the lips and answering his father's calls.

neteyam comes quick to say his farewells without having his smile ever leaving once as gaze continues to chase after ao'nung.

"tey! hurry up!" kiri's voice swiftly brings neteyam back to reality, flinching at the sudden surprise.

"ah- sorry- but we should go"
kiri folds her ears from the shocked expression across her eldest brother's complexion, cringing at the thought of the sudden noise.

neteyam just nods, determined to help metkayina villagers out as he follows kiri close by a tail.

whilst the group had been situated in various areas for preparations, the tasks had most frankly distracted neteyam from his own mind; immensely enjoying the bonding time with his siblings and other fellow metkayina's.

as for ao'nung, he tried his best to stay focused; especially with neteyam constantly in mind and worry running over his conscious.

"ao!" tsireya exclaims over to ao'nung who comes quick to turn his head towards her direction, tilting his head in confusion of the aggression present in her voice.

"hurry up! you'll see teyam later anyway!" she groans, scurrying over to the laid decorations as ao'nung grins over to his agitated sister.

"what's wrong reya?" he voices as gaze stays on tsireya whilst picking up the decors from the sandy grounds.
"nothing." she groans, struggling to untangle thick ropes and ao'nung keeps his stare on her, assisting tsireya before chuckling at the visible expression of terror.

"what happened" the heir asks again, keeping ahold of the rope, lifting it and pulling back away from her, not wanting to pass it back until he gets an answer.

"are you serious right now." her brows arch into a joking furrow whilst slumping.

ao'nung nods downwards before tsireya releases a harsh sigh and allowing her tail and arms sway.
"it's actually nothing bad.. at least to you."

"what..?"
his head tilts, slowly watching the disgust in her complexion.

"if you really wanted to kiss and fondling teyam, your mate, maybe don't do it out in the open, i do not want to see my brother getting it on" she cries, cringing at the horrid memories of walking past the miniature pod only to hear soft giggling, sloppy kisses and the two coming into her view.

but ao'nung couldn't help but throw himself into a fit of laughter, now gripping onto his paining stomach and tsireya takes this chance to snag the rope off of him.

"fine, fine. but don't act like you and slothy over there don't do the same"
the heir whistles as he looks over to where lo'ak, rotxo and tuk could be seen.

"ao'nung!" a flustered tsireya proceeds to land a wack on her brother's arm before turning around to keep herself composed.

nonetheless, after many dreading seconds of ao'nung missing neteyam's touch, the festival has now completely been set up and ready for the eclipse.

as soon as ao'nung was told everything had been finished, his gaze immediately staggers through the situated groups of na'vi's and trying to pinpoint his mate.

fortunately, neteyam wasn't too far off.
and it was all thanks to lo'ak's thunderous laughter with the rest of the sully kids.

both metkayina siblings seemed to locate them in sync as their legs take them closer to where the others were, joining in their conversation before rotxo could be seen running up to them.

"the village looks so nice" rotxo voices, attention taken away from the decors that surrounds them.

"why did the chief want to host a festival anyway?" he continues, looking over to the heirs as they just shrug at the question.

"father just enjoys festive season too much it seems" tsireya answers with a quick giggle before catching a yawn coming from the youngest sully.

"tuk, you can sleep for a bit if you need, we'll wake you up when the festival starts. it's still early anyway" she smiles contently towards the little girl before tuk nods, being pushed by kiri.

"i'll see you guys later"
kiri voices with a wave before heading off after they've exchanged their farewells.

and with that, the rest of the group stayed together and just simply; talked about anything.

"oh! i've prepared a basket of various snacks as well... i got a little too excited"
tsireya awkwardly crooks up a smile as eyes prance between the group before she quickly head over to their pod.

and to their surprise, ao'nung follows her closely behind and leaving both sully boys and rotxo.

"heard they'll be drinks tonight" neteyam adds, grinning over to the other two who's showing a similar expression.

"we should see how much we can drink, loser has to climb that tree" rotxo continues, pointing up the giant tree in the centre of the village that seems to be tangled in by smaller trees.

"hell yeah, you guys are on"
lo'ak chuckles, not considering on how this is practically their first time drinking.

on the other hand, neteyam was of course thinking of the negative and positive side for that.
climbing a giant tree whilst being off of their heads doesn't seem like the safest idea but, regardless, he'll make sure to keep the two steady and to at least, not drink as much.

1130 wc

ts took me 2 days to write mb,
was busy 4 days in a row so couldn't find enough time to write🤠