𝟯𝟳 ~ 𝘁𝘀𝗮𝗵𝗲𝘆𝗹𝘂

i realised how rushed the sentences are written thru out the story omlll sorry😭

wet smacks quicken between their lips as palms roam their bodies, engulfing all the pleasure they could.

ever since ao'nung had been kneeling between neteyam's spread legs, the omaticaya had been rocking his hips against the heir's without even realising and ao'nung loved that.

"neteyam.." ao'nung breaths out and the omaticaya instantly pulls out his queue, letting the braid to release tentacles that seems to be searching for a bond.

ao'nung does the same before his gaze daggers into neteyam.
"shouldn't we do this somewhere special?"

but neteyam just grins, still completely flustered.
"you are my special place — and we can always do it again." a subtle wink adheres, shuttering ao'nung in pleasure.

the need that radiates off of neteyam could possibly be the reason for ao'nung going ape crazy.

as their gaze stays with their queues attaching onto each other, everything feels like heaven.

everything could be felt.
from the need,
feelings,
emotions,
pleasure.

their eyes squint in sync, allowing the heightening of one another's everything.

ao'nung starts to whimper as ears fold from the intense rapture gripping onto his insides.

neteyam couldn't take it any longer. he looks up at his lover with head tilted downwards and pumping ao'nung's lower region, instantly grunting at the pleasurable touch by neteyam's fingers.

"tey-"
the taller boy cuts himself off with another groan at neteyam's sudden force, almost creaming himself.

at this point, ao'nung is using every resistance he has to not explode as of right now.
he isn't usually a quick fuck.
something's wrong with me.
am i that pent up?

another part of his brain knows it's because of neteyam. the one he had chosen at the end of the day, way better than any metkayina girl.

"tey-"

neteyam whimpers in a huff, gripping onto ao'nung's visible tensed biceps. 

the metkayina forces out a harsh breath, preparing himself, his junior, and his heart before untying neteyam's loincloth off of him.

neteyam instantly whimpers at the sudden coolness hitting his hard-on, slightly pulling his knees to cover the region from embarrassment.

this is their first time seeing their lower region and neteyam had been nervous for that counterpart.

"c'mon love, open up for me"
ao'nung lowly voices in breaths and rather husk, immediately turning on neteyam even more if that was possible.

with ao'nung slightly pushing neteyam's legs apart once more, neteyam keeps his gaze on the heir, slowly watching him lowering his head down.

"wait, nung! if you do that-"
as soon as ao'nung wraps both his palm and mouth around neteyam, the boy spews out liquid in an instant and leaving them in silence, only hearing the distantly clashing waves.

"i'm sorry.." he whimpers, covering his face with both elbows and attempting to hide from the shame engulfing him.

"don't be love, it's just pre-cum, nothing to be ashamed about." ao'nung reassures his lover in a soft voice, now slowing pumping him with a palm and the other over neteyam's quick falling and rising stomach.