𝟯𝟭 ~ 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

tell me why my ass hurts — I DONT WORK OUT?!

throughout the next day, ao'nung had been on edge and no one could blame him.
his eyes dagger at na'vi's wherever they are, causing the villagers to question why the heir has his glares roaming about.

some na'vi's glared back, challenging ao'nung but before the male na'vi's could even start anything, the boy's gaze would always turn away.

as of currently, the group of teens are together once again; ordered to stay in the village to assist with crafting.

tsireya, rotxo and ao'nung had found themselves entering into the zone of headache from the sully kids not understanding simple instructions; as they had called it.

"i still don't get it?!" lo'ak exclaims, staring at his frozen hands in confusion.

rotxo's palm lightly lands at the back of lo'ak's head in annoyance, furrowing at the sully boy.

"what don't you get?!" tsireya scowls in frustration, folding her arms like a mother scolding her child.

"skxawng."
the youngest metkayina rolls his eyes, starting to get bored of such misery.

it's clear to say crafting is one of tsireya's best suits considering how much of a craftsmanship she has along the villagers.
"ugh. here, i'll show you one more time."

both ao'nung and neteyam couldn't help but lose their focus from the crafting and throwing deadpans towards their younger siblings in awe.

"are you sure, i know this na'vi?"
ao'nung leans closer to whisper the conjunction over to an eye rolling neteyam.
"yes. 100% sure you're very familiar with him." he groans, landing his gaze back onto his own hands.

with silence heightening, ao'nung keeps a scowl as he proceeds to zone out into the abyss until a voice echos through all their ears from afar.

"oh god." tuk mumbles as she gets out of her trace of focus on crafting, realising the familiar, high screeching voice.

that's when xau'n walks over to the group, completely disregarding the situation with neteyam and plops down beside the youngest.

tuk immediately slides aside; hoping to stay metres away from the obnoxious female.
"what're you guys up to?" a smile chimes as her gaze dance between the quietened group.

"why're you here..?"
ao'nung speaks of condescend, praying she'd leave them alone.
she had not bothered them in so long to the point where neteyam's mind had completely slipped and forgot about her existence.

"why not?" her eyes roll as it lands onto the articles in their hands.
"ooh! crafting, one of my favourites" she giggles, ogling towards tuk's handy work.

out of nowhere, both rotxo and tsireya stands up from their seats before walking off without a word. confusing the sully's, lo'ak mindlessly follows them to the other side of the shed.

the remaining four teens eye each other, simply communicating through their gaze before heading over to the trio; leaving xau'n alone.

"you guy are so toxic. why cant we just be friends?? on eywa, you sully's need to get out of this island. you don't belong here."
a breathless chant goes in and out of each ear before the female scoffs off, heading elsewhere.

"she needs to understand her attitude is ugly." rotxo scoffs with an eye roll, receiving an enthusiastic nod from tsireya.

with lo'ak sitting between them, his eyes prance back and forth like a lost child.
"wait wait, what? what happened?"