𝟯𝟴 ~ 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲

soo i told one of my moots abt my teyam x ao stories and they're giving me very much mixed signals uh..
dk how i'm feeling abt that :/

still very much drained / burnt out so this might not be the best of my chapters, just a little discretion😭

the sun rolls around after hours of the two eldest boy's slumber; having each other in one another's arms with the feeling of content and warmth.

after their clean up, the two boy's have noticed each other's marks and suctions all over their body's.
and so, they've attempted to hide it by using covers to wear whenever they're out in the open.

however, despite having the best night ever, ao'nung had to leave a sleeping neteyam to go hunting with his father by the reefs.

ao'nung wasn't sure how he would explain the scratching and other sorts of marks on his body but either way, tonowari didn't bother considering how it used to be a regular thing.

before he left his mate's warmth, ao'nung plants a soft kiss on neteyam's forehead as his palm caresses the boy's head before scurrying to where tonowari had been.

few hours after ao'nung's departure, neteyam awakens to rotxo's voice and gentle shakes.
"what?"
his ears and brain was sure not connected at all, unable to register what rotxo had just voiced as neteyam's eyes are squinted over to the boy.

"why're you bruised up everywhere?!"
as soon as neteyam's eyes widen at the realisation, he observes the boy's expression and notices the genuine concern.

neteyam couldn't help but chuckle at the boy before wriggling his brows in hopes rotxo understands without speaking of such.

"oh my eywa.. you two..?!"
he covers his mouth in utter shock, in disbelief on how neteyam let him hit.
"hell yeah!"
rotxo grins, waiting for neteyam's hand to collide with his and into a high five.

"i don't know what i'm going to do with the marks though."
neteyam groans, eyeing down on his body with a furrow.

"if i were you, i wouldn't worry too much. i don't think anyone would care that much, right?"
rotxo explains with his hands with neteyam nodding in understanding, releasing a harsh sigh.

"what'd you need anyway?"
neteyam crooks his head to the side as he props himself up, now sitting in front of rotxo.

"uhh about that.."

-

"wait what? what happened?"
the two had made their way to where the rest of group had been since the morning and as they inch closer near the waters, there is a rather difference between ao'nung and everyone else.

ao'nung is seated and leaning against a tree, clearly sulking while the others are busy inside the waters.

"reya just told me to come get you so-"
"thanks rotxo"
neteyam quickly voices before heading over to the boy.

however, as soon as neteyam takes a seat beside ao'nung, the heir doesn't move an inch; evidently busy with his thoughts with a scowl.

neteyam frowns at the sight, at the lack of reaction.
and so, he goes on with the only thought in mind.
the omaticaya boy leans in and lands a peck on the other boy's lips.

this causes ao'nung to instantly soften his gaze and turning his head over to neteyam who now has a small smile.

"what's wrong?"
neteyam coos as his tail sways calmly behind.

"nothing is wrong"
"you're lying nung."

ao'nung reluctantly shakes his head, averting his gaze elsewhere; more so on the sandy grounds and away from his mate.