𝟯𝟯 ~ 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻

posted on tiktok babes🫶🏻
@/ngatiqel

regardless of neteyam amping himself up word out the confession with the results of success, nothing much had happened for the next few days.

although, the two boy's decided it was best to keep their profound relationship a secret from their family's.
considering the same sex relationship, options and reactions from each other's bloodline still stays foreign.

either way, they've allowed the harsh reality slip away as soon as both boy's are together; proceeds to explore each other's characteristics.

as of currently, a bright, ray striking blob in the sky paints over their skin along with pleasures of cool breeze floating by.

the group of teens had been together since the first shine of sun, busy dismounting nuts from its shells by the widened wooden table at the shed.

with their bonding moment, neteyam had noticed the touchiness between lo'ak and tsireya, inevitably assuming their relationship as his eyes turn towards ao'nung who's already looking at neteyam.

the two share a knowing look with grins and kiri notices the scene; rolling her eyes sarcastically.

"this is getting boring."
tuk suddenly voices as she's slumped in her seat, lazily pulling the nuts apart with a groan.
"we're almost done anyway, after this we also need to help out with other preparations."
rotxo mumbles, not leaving his gaze from his working hands.

as of currently, they're helping out with preparing ingredients for the elders in the village since they've walked by, instantly catching the elders eyes.

they really didn't want to do anything today but as if fate brought them together, it had been decided for them to help out.

"i just want to sleep. our swim makes me so tired." tuk cries, receiving vocal agreements from  rotxo, lo'ak and neteyam.

with silence bringing the group together, the preparations have been successful with tuk dragging her legs down the beach and heading back to the sully's pod alongside kiri.

"tuk's so dramatic." neteyam chuckles, staring at his two sisters in awe whilst still sitting beside ao'nung who does the same.

"anyways, i need to head back, i'll catch you guys later" rotxo adds before pushing himself from the table and heading elsewhere before saying their farewells.

that's when ao'nung turns back around and eyes the two younger siblings of the eldest, kindly grossed out by the fact that he had to witness such scene.

both lo'ak and tsireya had been giggling and throwing 'sweet' remarks to each other in their own world.
ao'nung then quickly turns back around in a neck twist and clears his throat.

"we should leave them be. i don't.. want to see any of that." his expression turns grimaces in cringe before neteyam hurriedly agrees, removing themselves from their proximity.

as the two head along the marui's and back into the miniature pod, neteyam could suddenly feel his stomach drop; frozen in this spot.

"what's wrong?" ao'nung notices this and snakes his arms around the boy's waist, closing in the proximity between their faces.

"i don't know.. something feels off." neteyam scowls, trying to pin point this gut wrenching feeling.

"don't think too much on it. im sure it's nothing too bad" he tries to reassure his partner, planting a kiss on his cheek before gently pulling neteyam inside of the pod.

"wait.. i haven't seen my parents at all yet. where are they?" neteyam's eyes widen towards ao'nung as the two take a seat beside each other quite comfortably.