𝟭𝟵 ~ 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

HOW HAS EVERYONE BEEN??
i haven't been able to msg you guys nor update anything sooo i missed youse so much😭

"so.. how old are you?"
"i'm 17"

while the two eldest son's have made it by the shallow waters with their legs in the waters to help neteyam with motion stimulation, they've been chatting on and on like best buds.

ao'nung truly enjoyed this.
perhaps it was a miracle in disguise.

"nung!" tuk pops out of nowhere behind the two, bringing their attentions to her.

"hey tuktuk!" neteyam exclaims as a smile heaves upwards, holding onto the little girl as she gives him a hug before tuk's eyes fall back onto the metkayina boy.

"reya's calling for you" ao'nung tilts his head in confusion at the sudden words.
"where is she?"

"at the pod" she points towards the direction and ao'nung nods, standing up.

"i'll be back teyam" he softly smiles, receiving a small smile and a nod from the omaticaya boy before quickly heading over to the pod.

as soon as he reacts the pod; which was quicker than he had anticipated, he was welcomed by tsireya who's with kiri.

"brother!" she waves him over and he takes a seat beside the two girls.

"here, give this herb water for teyam, he'll feel drowsy from it though. it'll help his legs heal a little faster — and when in water, help him move his legs for him. maybe hydrotherapy could help"

she explains quickly, passing a large bottled water over to ao'nung as his eyes furrow at it.
"where'd you get this anyway? we don't have this.."

"my dad had it lying around for some reason and my mum just gave it to us." kiri shrugs, smiling at the boy.
"ah.. makes sense.. thanks guys" he quickly heaves out the pod and says their farewells.

whilst walking back to where neteyam is, his gaze glues itself on the bottle at hand, growing quite intrigued by such equipment.

"teyam-"
his eyes move upwards, immediately seeing xau'n with neteyam and tuk.
"what the fu-"
he mumbles under his breath, quickening his pace towards the three until neteyam notices the scowl, waving his arms.

"nung!" he exclaims and xau'n immediately smirks.
"byee~ nete" she giggles, waving as she walks off with a wink.
"what was that about?"
ao'nung furrows, taking a seat beside tuk who's now between the two boys.

"she said teyams her mate.." tuk whispers in annoyance, already disliking her attitude.
ao'nung couldn't help but scowl at such information.

but in fear of ruining the process he's made with neteyam, he tries to push it away with a deepened breath.
and tuk keeps ao'nung's odd behaviour in mind, tilting her head at the obvious signs as a smile arises on her lips.

"here, reya told me to give you this" he passes the large bottle over to neteyam who's eyes widen at the item.
"what is this..?" he pops the lid open to take a sniff and gags at the scent.

"herb water. it'll help you heal your legs faster."

"anyways, thanks nung! i need to go now" tuk giggles, quickly running off before any of the two could spew a word.

"don't drink it when i'm not around." ao'nung sternly commends, eyeing the boy in seriousness.
"wait why..?" neteyam furrows as confusion rushes over him.
"it'll make you sleepy and when you do drink it, i can always get you back"

"—because! you cant use your legs properly yet remember??" ao'nung awkwardly laughs it off once he noticed neteyam's grin.

"yes, nung." he sighs, placing the bottle down between them and gazes up to the falling saturation of the sky.