truth or dare?

~LB'S P.O.V.~

Kennedy, Megan, Coco, Justin, Aidan, all of O2L (except trevor) were all up in someone's game room playing truth or dare because why not. We all share names and other things Then Kennedy made us start a game truth or dare. " So truth or dare?" Kennedy said in her evil voice. most of us couldn't help but laugh!

" Come on Megan truth or dare?" she said again. "umm dare?" Megan says in a shy way. "MUAHHAHAAHAHAHA!" " I dare you to kiss..... Ricky!" I say butting in without Kennedy getting a chance to say anything.

Ricky's face lit up. Megan blushed a little as she in tangled her fingers in his hair and leaned in. I looked around to see Connor and Kennedy's faces burst in envy. "O shit! My bad!" I thought to my self oops!

Megan and Ricky leaned back for air and she quickly wiped her mouth and said "done! so Connor truth or dare?"

"Dare Duh!" he said with a smirk.

~MEGAN'S P.O.V.~

WOW WHAT A KISS!!!

" I dare you to go down the street streaking! have fun!"

Connor yelled "FOR THE CATS!" and ran out of the room taking his shirt off and unzipping his pants and I couldn't help, but giggle at his confidence and adorable attitude. Did I just catch myself gawking? I couldn't have you gawk when you like someone and I just met him. I couldn't like him. Could I?

~COCO'S P.O.V.~

I sat next to Sam and Justin. Sam, Justin, and I were sitting there talking and playing truth or dare but mostly talking we were have a great time talking and laughing till Justin whispers in my ear " hey babe wanna get out of here?"

shivers went down my spine as I nodded and he pulled me up. Justin grabbed my hand and as I was leaving I heard LB scream "text me in the morning and I will pick you up and I don't want to be a god mother yet so use protection!" and as I turn around I saw Sam with a sad look running across his face and LB was sitting next to him and winking at me.

Sam's face made my heart melt think of why he was so sad. It almost made me feel wrong for going with Justin. Until I looked him in the eye as he started pulling me over to a beautiful car.

I had a little to drink so I wasn't in the mood for to much moving. After we got to his place he gave me a pair of sweats that smell like him and I slipped those on staying in my tank. He went to change and I jump in his bed.

"So do you wanna watch I movie of something?" I yawn. "Yeah sure anything you want!" he says walking back in hand me a remote. he snuggles next to me as I took in the aroma of the room and curl up next to him we start to watch Big Liar and next thing I know I close my eyes and snuggle next to his bear and ripped torso. as I hear him say "Goodnight babe."

~AIDAN'S P.O.V.~

I'm sitting next to Jc as we kept playing truth or dare it went on with hilarious truths and dares and then Jc say "Aidan , Truth or dare?" "Truth" I say knowing that he would have given me a terribly embarrassing dare "ok, if I asked you out on a date right now would you say yes?"

"I don't know. Why don't you figure it out on your own." I said with a smirk.

"Aidan do you wanna go out on a date right here right now?" he said in a more serious tone "I don't know I will think about it." I said as I put my finger up to my chin. "What!?" he said giggling "ok I guess I will...." I said jokingly so we got up I got my bag and Jc took me to his car.

---------------------------------------------

Where will they go!? comment what you think!