party

~COCO'S P.O.V.~

I checked to make sure if my makeup was ok as Kian walking into the room. "Ready?" I ask getting my keys and stepping up to the door. "Wait! Beanie!" he ran to the mirror putting it on making sure it looked good.

"Your such a girl!" I laughed walking out of the room. Following he said "Yea but, you love it!" "I do i do" I admitted. We got to the party and after I walked in we both talked to a few people but after a while we stepped out on the floor and started dancing to some band.

I put my hands up and Kian said "These guys are great I mean that drummer is like amazing did you just see what he did?!" I nodded and just kept dancing but, right when the band that Kian was so in love with ,Red Panda, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.

We lost sight of the band so we both went to go get drinks.

~KIAN'S P.O.V.~

I to a sip of my drink and turned to Coco but when I did I looked behind her and saw that drummer dude. I mean I was just so amazed because I hadn't found a really good band that wasn't really popular in a long time.

He walked up and sat on a bar stool right next to Coco. I guess she read my mind because she whispered in my ear "I'm going to the bathroom so that gives you a few minutes to meet that dude."She wink and left giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I casual scooted over to the next seat and said "O hey your that Red Panda drummer right?" acting caught off guard he said "Yea I'm Clay."

"Kian and man your band you guys are great!" and soon enough we were captured into a long conversation, which was bound to lead to a new friendship.

~COCO'S P.O.V.~

I walked out of the bathroom and started to head back to Kian to see if he even had the nerve to talk to the drummer, but before I could walk back to him my jaw drop at the unbelievable sight that was before my eyes. Sam and Megan making out.

Before I could even blink Connor stepped into the room and just like me he was shell shock. I ran to him and watched a single tear roll off of his cheek down to the ground. I flung both of my arms around Connor and took him into a random closet.

As soon as the door shut He bursted out crying, he slowly lowered himself onto the door and I fell down with him. I kept my arms around him the whole time and just whispered in his ear "it's going to be ok" and "I'm so sorry"

After about 17 minutes of crying he finally pulled himself together. He just laid there in my arms and as soon as I was about to talk to him , I looked over to see he had fallen asleep.

I softly put him down and walked out trying to find Kian so he could carry Connor to the room. I finally watched Kian as he was about to leave with that drummer. Alittle hurt I walked back to the closet and got comfortable soon enough with me falling asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! sorry it's a little short but I just wanted to say I know Vidcon is in Cali but o well I still needed them to go somewhere so ya

comment vote and follow please love you stay beautiful!