promises

~LB'S P.O.V.~

I haven't hung out with anyone for the longest time now. I have been really depressed over kian. I figured out how he liked me and that was why he got all sad. I just could focus on my social life because everyone was in there own little groups and I felt bad about Kian and confused. Really confused.

I have also been focusing on exercise to keep my mind off of everyone. so I look good I mean I'm not getting fat but the last time I made contact with a friend was when I was yelling kians name and he seem to not notice me. other than that well....... nothing and at first they wouldn't stop texting me but now it's nothing they all just gave up. which I problay deserve.

i barely even see my parent now a days its just me my cat and a huge house. 7 bathrooms and 5 bedroom all to myself yeah my parents had money so they used it only cause they can.

I was going skate boarding because I was out of AriZona. I was going to get three to hold me off till I went to the grocery store next. so on the way there I trip fall and end up landing on some guy.

" I'm soo sorry are you ok I didn't see the crack sorry!" I put my hand out to help them up after I got off of them and I look to see Kian "o kian.... hi "

"hey LB...." he said not using my hand getting up on his own and walking off "KIAN WAIT THAT'S NOT FAIR!" I yelled grabbing my skate board and going after him. "You never let me explain myself. I never even saw fin after that night! Kian I don't know what I did wrong. Kian you were my best friend and I got a little drunk then BAM you don't care about me anymore......" I said starting to tear up.

"Kian please," I said walking around him as he ignored me. "Kian at lest talk to me....... please Kian ........ I miss you.." I was now crying with firm tear running down my cheeks

~KIAN'S P.O.V.~

"ok" I said soaked in my guilt "really? ok then meet me tonight at the cove at 8:00!" she said in the perkier voice.

then she just skated off to do what ever she was going to do.

how could I tell her. this secret I just couldn't tell her.

~LB'S P.O.V.~

I just got the chance I want the chance I have been waiting for!!! so I got my AriZones and two extras for tonight I got his favorite and everything

then I got dressed and ready and when over there waiting with the AriZones and a lantern for when it gets dark...

~KIAN'S P.O.V.~

I texted Sam and he came over so we were talking and I told him what happened today Sam looked at his watch "dude it's 7:45 get over there now!!"

"I can't sam!" I spoke in a shaky voice. "Why the hell not?!" he said getting annoyed "I can't face her and tell her I was ignoring her because I was mad at myself and now I can't her that even when I got over her I still ignored her and next to that I'm dating her best friend! I mean how would that affect not only her and me but also her and coco!"

*flashback*

"coco hey what happen what was with the text what did you need to tell me?" I said with a worried voice. "I broke up with jb. he was a little mad but he will get over it!" she said in a confident but still nervous voice.

"coco why? what was wrong?" I said still in shock that she was single it was my time to tell her that I had gotten over LB and fell for her." we'll I broke up with him because I love you." off guard but still happy I crashed my lips into here and as soon at we breathed I said "Coco will you be my girlfriend?"

"You don't even know how long I have waited for that , Kian yes!" she said in a perky voice as she kissed me again.

*end flash back*

"THAT'S IT SHE DESERVES BETTER THAN THIS BETTER THAT YOU KIAN! THAT'S LOW!!!" Sam said with rage tearing threw his voice.

he slammed the door on the way to tell her the truth but the worst part was he was right she deserved better.....

~SAM'S P.O.V.~

by the time I got there it was 9:00 and I saw her laying there with an opened AriZona in her still hand and tears slowly rolling down her lovely cheeks. I walked over to her, sat down, and wiped the tears away from her hazel eyes.