day 1

~JC'S P.O.V.~

I walked into the kitchen still dazed and groggy from sleep. As soon, I looked up I saw Sam and Megan making some kind of waffle.

Right when they saw me they scooted away from each other with guilty looks on there faces like I have caught them. I heard a footstep and turn around to see Connor walk in with a confused look. Too sleepy to put together pieces I grabbed an apple and walked back to where Aidan was sleeping.

I loudly jump on the bed and crunched into my apple making a crisp noise. "good morning." aidan spoke as I turned my attention to her raw and raspy voice. "Hey be-you-tiful!" I chirped.

After I finished my apple we both slowly got out of bed and hit the showers before anyone else. I waited till she was ready and then got up , grabbed my shirts and other thing for the booth and headed out.

"Here had me the shirts and I will put out a few." aidan said as she took the shirts from me and started to flip thru them. I told her I was going to get some water. I slowly made my way to a water fountain and as I didn't I met eyes with Alayna.

without thinking I backed her up to a walk and said in a firm voice "Alayna if you even touch Aidan your head is mine you hear me?" "Got it! Dude I'm a youtubers just like you I'm not here for her!" she spoke in a serious tone. I knew she wasn't lying.

"I'm serious!" I said again making sure she got it. "So am I. see ya!" she said as she waved bye.

~CONNOR'S P.O.V.~

I walked in the living room feeling refreshed at the extra hour of sleep I took. As soon as I walked in the smile I was wear broke into a ugly frown of disappointment.

At my sight I saw Sam with my Megan. I was tried of what ever was going on! Jc looked over at us unknowingly walking back into the bedroom.

Megan looked up at me and said "Hey I made you pancakes and Sam wasn't doing anything so I asked if he could help." She handed me a plate with three pancakes and a whip cream smile to make with eyes.

Sam looked up and said "Yea I smelled them so I came in for food." he innocently spoke as if he wasn't trying to steal her.

I softly kissed her on the head and said "Thanks babe" She came and sat next to me making sure everything I need was there. I wolfed my food down as quick as I could and told everyone I was getting a head start but inside I couldn't stand to watching them together.

~MEGAN'S P.O.V.~

When Connor told us he was going to go get a head start I knew by his voice he was jealous I start to head out with him but then I looked back and saw Sam he shyly smiled at me know that I was going to follow Connor.

But I decided to stay because this new found friendship that me and Sam have made has really helped and cleared my mind on things I mean what could go wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED LATELY I HAVE JUST BEEN CRAZY BUSY AND IM ON SPRING BREAK SO I GOT TO WRITE AND COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW PLEASEEEEEEE IT WOULD MEAN THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ AND ALSO IT WOULD MEAN LIKE THE WORLD SOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOVE YOU GUYS

SO JUST STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

HUG HUG KISS KISS