beach

~COCO'S P.O.V.~

I wake up to the aroma of pancakes and eggs. I feel the warmth coming from the sheets right as I'm about to go back to bed the door opens and I heard "Good morning babe! sleep well?"

I look in his perfect eyes still think of how great last night was and how I'm laying in JUSTIN BEIBER'S BED!!!!! "Yeah, I slept great!"

We head down stairs as his finger intangle with mine and I see a huge breakfast waiting for us. I sit down and eat some pancakes while I check my phone.

~1 message~

Aidan: Hey sleepy head we are all at the beach if you and lover boy want to join us you better come! Peace out girl scout!

I quickly texted back.

Coco: k will be there!

"So do you maybe wanna go down to the beach?" I said still excited from last night. "Actually I have some work to do today but I will text you and maybe I can see you tonight!" knowing how badly I wanted to stay "Ok, well I'm going to go take a shower then head out, but I'll be waiting for that text." I said was a wink and headed up stairs.

I got all of my stuff. He let me keep the sweats on and he let me leave with one of his cars. As I was about to walk out the door when he yell "HEY WAIT YOU FORGOT SOMETHING!" what could I have forgotten? so right as I turned around I feel his lips crash into might and I had the most amazing kiss you could ever imaging!

It was like he was trying to make me not leave and if he was it was working! I finally pulled away for air and we sadly said goodbye. right after I got off of his street I screamed I was just to happy to hold it in!

then off I drove to go get a bikini and to the beach to go tell my friends everything!!!

~LB'S P.O.V.~

they all decided to go play in the water like little kids! haha they were little kids but I decided to work on my tan which wasn't all that great so I put my shades on and close my eyes.

five minutes later I feel the warmth of the sun go away and my eyelids went dark. I look up to see Kian standing there with the biggest smirk on his face. o lordie what I'm I about to get into.

I have just enough time to throw my sunglasses off before I get thrown into the water by Kian. They all start laughing as I plop my head back out of the water. I jump up on Kian and push his head under we all start laughing again. Kennedy smirks at like something was actually between kian and I.

But I wasn't flirting. kian? no way!

After that we saw coco walk up with the biggest smile on her face but no lover boy.... she came over to us in the water and tells everything that happen and with every word that's comes out of her mouth sam's face gets more depressed.

~KENNEDY'S P.O.V.~

So I was talking to Ricky and we were having a great great time sitting on the beach talk when he sees megan come by and asks me "hey can I ya know go talk to her?" he said all jittery "Yea sure....... but you know she likes Connor." I said going for the last chance I had before I lost him.

"yea i know it feels terrible! it's an indescribable feeling of pain....." he said looking down "I know the feeling. when you like someone and they don't even notice you but even more than that they will do what every it takes to follow the one they love......" I said with a frown.

he looked and figured out that I was talking about him. he said "umm I'm so sorry I didn't even- ""whatever just forget about it." I said getting up going to tan somewhere so knowing I wasn't going to be able to hold back the tears.

I lay down to tan and 2 minutes of tan I feel a beach ball bolt into my stomach as I heard a guys voice " I'm sooo sorry are you ok?" he said as I looked up at a tan boy with dark brown hair I said "yeah I'm fine!" he flipped his hair and kneeled down to me and said "hey I'm Cameron."

My jaw dropped at his ripped figure and glowing skin. I quickly regained myself and spoke "I'm Kennedy" I have my best hair flip. Maybe things are gonna work out for me.