perfect date

~KENNEDY'S P.O.V.~

After Coco , Aidan , Justin and Jc left we all kinda split up. So I went to go talk to Ricky. I saw Ricky right as he is about to go up to Megan I call his name "RICKY!" I not going to lose another guy to her again. "O hey!" he says turning around. so we talk for a while but it's keep a conversation going when the person your talking to keeps looking over at Connor and Megan to see what their doing.

"Look, if you want to go talk to her just go already.." I said in a heartbroken voice that he obviously didn't notice. "Thanks Kennedy your the best!" he said kissing me on the cheek and dash to her. woah.... he just kissed me I don't care why but wow that was amazing!

It was 2a.m. so we all exchange numbers and went on home. Right when I got into the car I got a text from Ricky.

Ricky- Hey thanks again your a really good friend!

Kennedy- Anytime for you!

I turned off my phone knowing that he was only text me about how he likes Megan. As we got to LB's house she told Megan to go get us some AriZonas and that we were going to go get changed. Right after we got up to her room she asked "Hey are you ok? because I saw the look you gave when Ricky and Megan kissed."

"Yeah I'm fine whatever we just met it's not like I own him." I said in a depressing tone. "Come on she doesn't like him back! It will be fine he will fall for you CHEER UP!" she said as megan walked in with AriZonas and a note from LB's mom which said "Darling we won't be back till sometime next week love you to Laura Beth love, mom"

~LB'S P.O.V.~

"Look like we have a free house!" I said trying to cheer Kennedy up. "Movies anyone?" Megan spoke "Great!" Kennedy surprisingly said in a happy tone.

I grabbed Forest Gump because it was one of my favorite movies and Kennedy went to go pop popcorn.

~AIDAN'S P.O.V.~

"So.... where are we going?" I said

"it's a surprise!" Jc said while driving to who knows where.

"Does this surprise have anything to do with eating?"

"Yes!"

"good!" I spoke as my stomached growled. How embarrassing! my face started to turn cherry red.

"Yeah, I'm hungry too!" he said making me feel better

"We're here!" he jumped out the car to an arcade.

"Yaya! I bet I can beat you at air hockey!" I smirked at him.

"it's on!" he said running into the arcade!

After five air hockey games and some other games we ate and it was about 4am when he suggested we should go "Yeah I think we should go to I'm tired of beating you." I said with a yawn.

"O that's it one more game!" he said in the cutest voice that made me giggle

after one more game of me beating him. he drove me to LB's house on the way there I thought to myself about Jc and noticed that I can just be myself around him. Ever boyfriend I have ever had I had to impress them, but Jc is different. I like that.

Jc interrupted my thoughts "Umm I think we're here and that's a huge house....." he said in an impressed tone "Yea, LB's dad is a Hollywood producer. A good one too!"

Jc walked me to the door and we exchanged numbers "Do I have to leave you so soon?" he pouted "who know what kinda trouble those girls got into! I'm probably going o have to go fix whatever they broke!" I said pointing to the door

"We should do this again!" I said, but right as I was about to walk in he grabbed my waist and BAM!!

~JC'S P.O.V.~

THERE WAS SPARKS I FELT THEMM and sadly I had to lean back to breathe. "We'll goodnight then." I said letting her walk in this time.

as I drove home all I could think about was Aidan and even when I went to sleep I dreamed about the amazing date with just had. I was falling for her and I was falling hard!!

~AIDAN'S P.O.V.~

right when I walk in a see a tangled mess of LB , Kennedy , and Megan and a few AriZona bottles laying around.

There movie was almost over and I didn't want to help them pick up everything so I just walked up to LB's room and went to sleep on the silky bed. The rest of the night all I could think of was Jc.