breakfast

~MEGAN'S P.O.V.~

My head throbbed as I look around the unfamiliar room and to my side I saw Sam still drifted off into a deep sleep. I lift the covers to see Sam and I both naked. All these things were racing thru my head as I jump up and got out of bed but when looking for my clothes I tripped. BAM!

"Hey Beautiful!" Sam woke up with a smirk on his face. "What the hell happened last night!" I half yelled still hurting from a headache.

"Did Connor see!?" Sam stated as he looked for his own clothes. After we both found our clothes and got dressed we both headed to the hotel room.

Megan's phone

text messages (0)

searching for Connor but with no luck Megan decided to text him.

Megan: Connor meet me at the hotel room ASAP!

~CONNOR'S P.O.V.~

I suddenly woke up from the text off of my phone it was from Megan tell me to meet her at the hotel room. I rubbed my eyes and cleared my mind. After figuring out what happen last night and why I was in a closet. Beside me was a sleeping Coco, I softly woke her up and told ask her what I should do about the text I got from megan.

After reading the message to coco he waited for a response , she rubbed the back of her neck in deep thought and said "You should at lest hear what they have to say." she then rubbed my shoulder and said "I'm going to go find Kian but good luck!"

We both lifted ourselves from the ground and walk in our different ways. I took a ride up the elevator and down the hall and even though it was only in a few seconds it felt like a life time.

I slowly opened the door to see Sam sitting on a bed with his face in his hands and Megan pacing across the room with her arm crossed over her chest.

"Connor...." before Megan could say anything else I spat "I saw you and him!" Sam finally moved his hands and said "Connor we drank to much and she loves you and I'm love you to we would never do this on purpose!"

More of the conversation went like this but I ended up not being able to take anymore of it and busted out of the room with tear steaming down my eye make a steady flow of sadness.

~COCO'S P.O.V.~

After leaving Conner behind, I rushed to Cafe Domoute, knowing that I was late for my breakfast plans with Kian. As I turned the corner to the front of the restaurant, I prepared myself to make a dash to the bathroom to check my hair and makeup. But stopped in my tracks by the sight of Kian already sitting with drummer body.

I walked up to Kian. "I would say I was sorry for being late ,but it seems like you have company," I said. Kian freely spoke back " Oh ya this is Clay, the drummer from Red Panda"

Clay stood up and held out his hand. "Hi, you must be coco Kian has told me a lot about you." I shook his hand gave Kian a hug and told them that me and Kian could eat some other time because I was going to go have brunch with a friend I met.

I walked back and texted Connor to meet me at the Cafe so we could talk about what happen this morning.