old friends

~RICKY'S P.O.V.~

"Hey babe good morning!" I said kissing kennedy on the forehead.

"hey!" she said in a chirpy voice. "ugh how are you so energetic in the morning!" I stated jumping up and put different clothes on.

"It's a talent!" she spoke in a flirtatious voice. I felt to warm arms wrap around me after I put my fresh shirt down. I squirmed around so that I was facing her and hugged her back.

"So breakfast at the café?" I said tucking her hair behind her ear. "Can't wait!" she jumped up on the bed and sat down.

We both got dressed and took shower then walked down to the Café. I got the omelet with fruit on the side and she got the waffles with bacon. We were deep in conversation when I realized that kennedy kept looking over my shoulder at something behind me.

"What ya looking at?" I said without turning my head. "O I think someone is watching you but don't look now." she said still peeking at the girl. "Wait now she is walking over here!" kennedy looked alert and had a hushed tone.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I slowly turn to see no one other than an old friend of mine. "Well, hey there Ricky haven't seen you in a long time! where ya been babe?" I just laughed as I got up and gave her a close hug.

"Hey Jenn how are you?!"

"I'm good!" she giggled and said "Hi I'm Jenn!"

~KENNEDY'S P.O.V.~

Both Ricky and Jenn stared at me as I said "Kennedy." and took up to shake her hand. I told Ricky I was going to go meet up with Aidan to go to this little spa and then a corner Café. He told me he was going to catch up with Jenn and that he would be at the hotel room later.

I quickly walked away knowing that I had no plans with aidan but I wanted him to have time to talk to Jenn.

I finally decided that I was just going to take a walk on the beach. I went up into the hotel and got changed into a bikini and put on a cute thin sundress. I grabbed my big sunglasses and walked out the door.

Half way to the beach I stop in my tracks at the sight of Cameron. what was he doing here. He was madly staring at his phone and walking to me. He must of not seen me because he walk right into me. I didn't have the time to move because I was still so surprised.

"I'm so sor- Hey kennedy." he said flashing me a bright smile with white teeth. "Hey umm why are you out here?" I ask still in a gaze. "Well, umm kennedy I just can't stop thinking of

you."

Now my mind was running at 100 miles per hour but I still managed to say "So it was me you wanted to talk to at the airport?"

"Right then and there I bought a ticket because kennedy I truly am madly in love with you." he grabbed my hand and softly rubbed them waiting for what I was going to say. I looked over to the cafe and saw Jenn and Ricky who were laughing. I looked back at cameron and said "Cameron your great and I think your an amazing guy,

but you know what Ricky means to me." he looked down like he was trying not to cry "can we still be friends?" I spoke softly trying not to let him cry.

"yea, friends." he looked back up and said "don't mean I won't stop fighting for you." I ignored that as I took his hand and lead him to the beach.

~CAMERON'S P.O.V.~

I blinked back tears as Kennedy lead me to the beach. she took off her sundress to reveal a stunning bikini and ran into the ocean. Just like I always had I followed her and kept my legs high as I ran into the ocean. We spent the whole day together and when it started to get dark I warped my arms around her as we watched the sun go down and after we did I picked her up bridal style and walked her back to her towel.

We dried off and she lead me to a little resteraunt after lots of laughing and eating I payed for the meal and I carried her back to the hotel. I set her down at the door step and without saying an words I kissed her on the cheek. Just like we knew what each other were going to said we hug and went our own ways she stepped into the hotel and walked up to the elevator as the doors shut behind her she blew me a kiss and the elevator closed.

I walked up to the front desk and got a room. After getting my key and going up to my room I jumped on my bed and screamed in my pillow. DAMN IT! I thought I mean I buy a ticket and come to Vidcon just for her and again she chooses Ricky I mean I do everything for her and at the end of the day I feel like shit for loving her.

After thinking about this for a few minutes my sadness because into an energy this energy kept me going and with this newfound energy I was going to win her. she was going to be mine. I loved her I and I was going to show her I was the right one for her because I could tell she loved me too.

~KENNEDY'S P.O.V.~

After having an amazing day with Cameron I slowly walked back up stairs sad because it was over. I slid my key to open the door but before I could the door open to aidan in my face. she told a step back and said "Hey why didn't you meet me at the spa?!" she gritted thru her teeth. I felt so guilty that she had to lie for me.

She quickly pulled me in the room but I only got a quick look of everything before I was in the bathroom and pinned to a wall by aidan. "What the hell kennedy!" she half whisper and half yelled

"I know I know I'm sorry I just couldn't just sit there and be third wheeled by my boyfriend!" I defended myself.

she let go and said "Well you could have attest texted me!"

"I'm sorry i really am!"

"it's ok but Ricky has been talking to that girl like all night , you better get in there." I hugged her thanked her and walked back into the room hoping Jenn wasn't here to stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment vote follow please cause I'm getting no feed back!!!!!!!!

and guys If I don't get any feed back I think I'm just going to stop the fanfic.

love you guys (if there is any?) and STAY

BEAUTIFUL