Gray jacket

DATING CHART~~~~~~~~

Still the same from chapter 33 to 34.

~KENNEDY'S P.O.V.~

I slowly walked in without even trying to fake a smile. I relentlessly wait til the end of the funeral so I could go home and cry more but when we got to the time where we walk out into the graveyard and lower her into her grave I couldn't help ,but keep turning around in fear of someone watching me. After my fifth turn I watch a similarly shape girl who had the same color hair as LB quickly walk away in the same gray jacket that LB had.

I couldn't hold myself in and I bolted for that eye burning gray jacket. I heard Ricky yell "Kennedy wait up!" but that only made me run faster than ever but as I watched the jacket turn a corner of the funeral house I knew it was to late. Sure enough as I turned the corner myself there was no one to be found.

that was my breaking point. I broke down and cried right there. Soon after my breakdown I had Ricky's warm arm around me. I heard the soft voice that belong to Ricky speak "Kennedy... what happen?"

I had to many thoughts going thru my head to sound like I'm in control "I SAW HER! IT WAS HER! SHE CAN'T BE GONE BECAUSE IT WAS HER!" I balled.

After about 20 mins of sobbing Ricky finally spoke up in a soft tone and said "Kennedy it's ok to cry you were her girl. She was a big part of your heart, so let it out." it was only followed by him sobbing right back at me.

~MEGAN'S P.O.V.~

It was the day after the funeral and I had planned everything for her music to her favorite foods it was her life all in one place. Now all I had to do to finish it was get everyone down here. I called everyone up and just before it got dark everyone was there. We all sat in a circle at the secret cove with a fire in the middle of us.

That's when it hit me, that we would never see our beloved friend again she was gone and wasn't to come back. Her stupid jokes to her stupid smile... it was all gone and sure enough I wasn't the only one that noticed ,but I could help but smile when I was crying because I could help ,but be happy see was here for as long as she was and that I got to give her what she wanted.

I got my peace.

~SAM'S P.O.V.~

No one talked ,but I think that's what made it great. No one needed to say everything because we already knew. I watched the flames in the fire flutter up into the sky. All I could do was think of her. Before I knew it tear were down my face ,but I didn't want the tear to stop. It was good to let it out and not try to hide it.

After a good hour of no one speaking I look up and everyone is looking at old stuff of hers and listening to her music ,but then there was kennedy and she was looking around in a haze. Then out of no where she jumped up and ran, only soon to be tailed by Ricky.

~KENNEDY'S P.O.V.~ I saw it again that hoodie the one that was LB's and I knew for sure it was her's but I was so mad that someone was wearing it! I could help but jump for the person but they got again away and I was left there looking crazy with a waterfall running down my face.

"Kennedy...." Ricky took my hands and looked in my eyes "She gone! and she's not coming back!" he raged crying into our hands.

But no matter what happened around me the light gray hoodie was burning into my head.