black hoodie

~AIDAN'S P.O.V.~

After that day the mall I have made every excuse I can to stay away from Jc but I'm done with that I'm going to tell him.

aidan: hey can we meet up at my house I have to tell you something

Jc: Yeah sure babe. I miss you.....

o gosh he probably thinks I'm going break up with him!

~JC'S P.O.V.~

finally after her not seeing her for two weeks it was killing I wanted to know what she had to say sooo badly!!

Was it bad? Was it good? I had to know so I arrived and it was 6:30 damn to early o well!

*knock knock*

"O hey Jc early much?" she giggled

"Yeah well there was this amazing girl I have been waiting to see for a while so....." I said with a smirk.

She giggled again "We should go up to my room and talk." she said a little shaky. We went up stair and I sat on her bed. "What did you wanna tell me?"

She said down and took one of my hands. "Remember that day at the mall and how I went to the bathroom?" she said looking down. "Yeah of course!" I said lifting her chin up into my eyes.

"well, before I tell you do you have any ex's?" she said now looking me in the eyes " Alayna ......... what did she do this time?" I said as memories of my terrible ex girlfriend flooded back to me and all the terrible things she did came with it.

"Aidan ...... your not the first she has done this too. but it's ok her thread are empty." I said hold her. " That's a relief " so how about a walk by the beach?" I said hoping to spend more time with her.

"Ok that sounds great!" she said jumping up "I'm just going to put a bikini on!"

I waited and then we walk to the beach got some coffee as we were walking on the beach I go to put my arm around her when I see her. wAlayna she is wearing her black hoodie she looks at me point down to the sand and then writes something in it

Aidan didn't see her so after our walk and I go up to where she was and reads "I'm serious this time" and as Aidan walks up I brush my feet across the sand and wiped away the words.

see didn't need to see that. yet I still feel guilty still I couldn't let Alayna's thread get to Aidan I couldn't watch that happen again to some I love. Not again.