Where is our host?

DATING CHART~~~~~~~~

The dating chart hasn't changed from chapter 31 to 32.

~SAM'S P.O.V.~

I had been staring at this little black letter for so long now that my eyes started it sting. I just had so many questions about it. I mean who was it from and why should I go? Finally I pick up my phone and call Kian to see if he can help.

"Yeah man I got one to that's so weird I wander what it's all about. O well, I'm going to go to see you there!" Kian said. Kian had told me everyone in the crew got one too. So me being Sam and all had to go with then... ya know to protect them of something. They just needed my manliness there!

I waited at the time came for me to go. when it did I quickly changed into my red and white stripe tank and headed off. I got there to our secret cove to see everyone in the crew there except for LB but when Kian called he said no one got in contact with her.

Kian came up to me with and said "Finally your here! We found this note that said to read when everyone is here so we had to wait for you."

I zoned out alittle as I took in what the secret cove looked like it was covered in twinkling light and food and AriZone was all over the big rocks. It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen it was breathe taking. The sun that slowly fell with the calming noise of the ocean waves dancing and all the lights and food made this the mostest perfect sight I had ever seen.

"So are we going to read this or what?" Kian quickly said while waving his hands in front of my pale face. I nodded and took a seat waiting for Kian to start reading.

Finally he spoke in a very faint and calming voice-

hey guys,

It's me....LB. Well I don't really know how I'm going to break this news to you guys so I thought it would be nice to have a small party and remember the good times we have had. first I want to apologize for not tell you soon but I could think of how and soon enough I will be there to tell you the words you dying to find out. But, that I wanted you guys to know that... I never thought I would have such a good group of friends I could count on. And I didn't think it would all start a that party... I think that night was the single greatest day on my life I mean how didn't think in a million years to be bless with you guys! well so I will be there soon to enjoy the moment with you but, until then enjoy yourself and know that I love you guys with all my heart and I hope you will be as happy as I am when you find out where I was and what I got!

I'm glad to say I'm apart of "the crew"

your truly and always with love ,

LB

-Kian finished and we all sat there in pure wander. without speaking a word we all knew what the others were thinking. What was she going to tell us?

After a few moments of brainstorm and not thinking of anything good we found an iPod with all her music and started to enjoy the party while waited for her.

8

9

10

11

12

1

2

with every hour that passed we wait and grew more tired and tired but no one dare go to sleep because it would make them feel bad if she finally came. but 3 we were all scared to death that something bad happen to her but, everyone was to tired to think to do anything.

at 4 we all finally passed out right then and there.

~AIDAN'S P.O.V,~

We all woke up around 8 to Jc accidentally slipping on kennedy'a shoes and screamed. After we looked around we all divided by Me , kennedy, coco, and megan all going to Kennedy's house and Kian, Jc, Ricky, Connor, and Sam going to Sam's.

We all said good bye and slowing made our way away from the secret cove still all of us had the digging gut wrenching thought of where or what happen to LB.

We finally made it to Kennedy's house with no one saying a word. Kennedy opened the door to find LB's mom sitting at the table with eyes stained tear and balling. LB's mom slowly made her way to us and said "Hello girls, I thought I might come to Kennedy's because she was always the closest to LB but, I have some news for you girls"

~RICKY'S P.O.V.~

We all were at Sam and finally got chilled out with some COD and after our third game JC got a call from Aidan so he quickly stepped out of the room saying "Aidan, Aidan clam down and tell me what you need to say."

We all sat up in alert because we had no idea why aidan would be balling I mean Jc and her relationship was perfect so what was going on.

Finally after three mins of sitting on the edge of the fluffy white couch Jc walled back into the room with tear streaming down his face with no end we all got up in alert someone even asked if aidan broke it off with him but all he said was

"She's dead..."

and that's all it took.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR NOT WRITING IN A WHILE BUT I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AND COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!!!!