Little Black Note

DATING CHART~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

sam + lb but Lb doesn't know Sam cheated on her and he has feelings for megan

megan + Connor Connor forgave megan and they are happy

Kian + coco Kian is wrapped up in his bromance with clay a drummer and he doesn't know how mad coco is at him.

Kennedy + Ricky. Ricky finally noticed how hurt kennedy was because he was ignoring her and he is trying to say sorry but kennedy won't give him the time on day.

aidan + JC. there all in love and happy!

~~~~~~~~~happy reading!~~~~~~~~~

~AIDAN'S P.O.V.~

The plane ride back was like a living hell with Ricky trying to get Kennedy's attention to apologize, and Sam using me as a wall so he didn't have to was Megan and Connor be happy again. Jc and I couldn't even sit together because Coco sat by him trying to avoid Clay and Kian's bromance.

I prayed that the plane ride would be faster, but it was no help. At 12:00am we finally landed and right when we were allowed to leave the plane I didn't waste time and quickly dashed to be the first to get my stuff and go. Lucky for me, Jc had the same idea and we were riding home together.

I jumped in Jc's red jeep and waited for him to finish putting our bags in the back so he could drive me home. He hopped in the drivers seat. "Well, wasn't that fun!" Jc said sarcastically. "Ughhhhh talk about tense." I slowly remarked.

The rest of the ride home was just us turning up to radio and "singing" at the top of our voices. We sounded like we were both about to die and, we got weird looks from people but it was to fun to stop singing!

"K babe text me tonight if your free love you!" Jc opened my front door, gave me a quickly but sweet kiss, and walked away to drive himself home.

"Hey mom!" I yelled as I ran up to hug her. "Ahhhh I missed my baby girl so much!!!" she yelled as she ran into my hug.

After me and my mom reunited I went up stairs to unpack and as I opened my door to my room I noticed everything in my room was just how I left it except for a little black envelop on the middle of my bed. I threw my bags on my bed and quickly grabbed the little letter to open it.

My sweet Aidan,  

Be at the hidden cove at 7:00pm tonight. Don't be late! Your going to want to see this surprise!

after reading it I look for a name to figure out who it was from but there was no name. I dragged my hand across the curly letters that were so familiar to me but, I couldn't figure out where I had seen it.

~JC'S P.O.V.~  

I rode home in silence, a good silence, I just let the jeep go and the wind sweep past me singing it soft beautiful music. It was a short home ride. I walked into my home carrying all my bags only to have them tossed around by my 3 little goobbers that tackled me with hugs. they all screamed "JC" in between hugs and gasps of air.

After my hug fest I told them I was tired and before I did anything I was going to go unpack stuff and shower. I walked into my shower before doing anything and took a long hot shower. After getting out I ran a brush through my hair and wrapped a towel around my waist. stumbling into my room I found a black envelop on the middle on my bed I picked up the little thing and tried opening it with one hand.

After a few minutes I finally got it and slowly read it and let my eyes dance across the page. 

Dear JC,  

Please be at the hidden cove at 7:00pm. Don't be late because you will want to see what's there!

Guessing to was Aidan having a cute little date set up I dropped it and got dressed in a tribal pattern tank and some khakis. I ate lunch with my family and around 2 I picked the note back up and saw aidan didn't write her name. Looking over it more carefully I discovered it wasn't Aidan's hand writing it was more curly and bigger. The mysterious note puzzled me as it got closer to 7:00pm.

~SAM'S P.O.V.~ 

I stepped into my big empty house know already that my parents were on a cruise. I grabbed an Arizona and went up to my room dragging my bag. I felt so crushed about how I cheated on a great girl for a girl who doesn't even like me..... damn I'm in deep. I opened my door and crashed onto my bed only to feel something that was paper under me.

I pulled it from under me it see myself holding a little black envelop I opened it without even thinking.

My Darling Sam,  

be at the hidden cove at exactly 7:00pm what ever you do don't be late! Your not going to want to miss this!

I stared at the curly hand writing know who wrote this and know how badly I didn't want to have to face the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

COMMENT 

VOTE 

FOLLOW  

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IF YOU DO I LOVE YOU AND IF YOU DON'T WELL YOU AREN'T SO SWEET!

STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!

AND SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITEN IN A LONGGGGGGG TIME!!!!