he's back

~COCO'S P.O.V.~

*beep beep beep*

"UGHHHH" I didn't wanna get up but then my stomach growled so I slowly pulled myself up and walk to do my morning routine

I took a shower and put some clothes on. when I walked down stair to finally eat when I walk into the kitchen I saw a big vase with 2 dozen white , red , and pink roses. my mom walked up behind my and said "Aww Kian is so sweet to you!" and kissed me on the cheek

there was a little note that read "missed you sweetheart!" - xoxo

aww Kian and me were going to go to the movies to night we hadn't seen eachother in a while because of me going on vacation for a week

message:

coco: hey sweetheart got the flowers love you!

a few minutes later Kian answered

Kian: I didn't send flowers....

coco: then who did??

Kian: I don't know but it wasn't me

coco: well see you tonight

Kian: 8?

coco: cool!

how weird I mean who would send me flowers and it even said to coco so it wasn't to my sister. maybe someone was joking with me haha o yea..... that was probly it.

*later that night*

so I totally forgot about the flowers and all I could think about was missing Kian. I got ready then I heard the door I go to open it and I see Kian. "hey babe!" he said giving me a hug.

after the movie we were driving home and at a red light he turned to me and asked "so who do you think those flowers were from?" "O we found out they were for my sister!" I said lying so I didn't have to explain about how I really didn't know who gave them to me.

"o that's cool." he said with a smile and then he put his hand on my leg. then he pulled up to my house and at the door he kissed me "hey no one is home tonight do you wanna come in?" I asked then shivered because of a breeze. he put he jacket over me hugged me and said " I would love to.... but I have to go meet up with Sam, maybe next time!" he then kissed me on the forehead and got into his car to go away.

I take my key out and open the door to hear some music playing and the shadow of a manly looking figure on the living room couch "hello?" I said scaried of a murder.

"Coco?" the shadow spoke I know that voice and now I know who gave me the flowers it was justin.

"justin?" I said walking into the room being engulfed in a hug that smelled like him. "what are you doing here? and how did you get in here?!"

"babe who cares about that I'm here...."he said going for a hug. I step back from his hug and said "no Justin you aren't." I frowned. "Babe what happen I just had work what's from with you?" he said still going for the hug. "I'm serious Justin I'm with Kian now. you need to go now!" I said stepping to the door holding it open. "what the hell babe! what's wrong with you!" he said now angry. "Justin go!" I said still holding the door.

he finally left and I close the door sitting down by it. I didn't want anymore drama....