the plan

~CONNOR'S P.O.V.~

Megan and I had been doing great in our relationship but we kept talking about how the crew was falling apart so we decided to change that.

messages 1

megan: we are here

Connor : ok be there in 2

~MEGAN'S P.O.V.~

The girls and I walked up to the mall and I said "Ok, girls Starbucks then VS!" with a smirk across my face know what is going to happen. " Wow I never thought we would do this again!" Kennedy said with happiness dripping from her words.

We all got our drinks we sat down and Kennedy told us everything that happened between Cameron , Ricky , and her in MUCH detail. after she finished her story Aidan turned and said " o look the guys are here too what a coincidence!" she then gave me the we-know-what-you-did look.

"Ya caught me!" I said with my hands up. "ok!" she said jumping up and going to hug Jc. Coco and LB follow and then kennedy mouthes the words thank you to me as she went and hugged Ricky.

Out of all of us she was the one who missed the crew the most. But more than that I think she really missed Cameron but he wasn't here.

~CONNOR'S P.O.V.~

so our plan worked and we got every one together so after a while at the mall and everyone was getting along perfectly. so then we decide to go surfing just for the fun of it so everyone went home to grab a bathing suit then we met back up at the beach

~AIDAN'S P.O.V.~

I picked up Coco and LB and we were off to the beach and that's when I decided to tell them about Alayna and the mall and that it's happened before to Jc.

"Are you serious!?" Coco asked in a concerned voice. "Sadly yeah I'm very serious." I Said keeping my eyes on the road. "we'll have you seen her since you and Jc started hanging out again?" LB asked. "nope! that's the only good thing!" aidan said

after we got to the beach we rented some surf boards and went out on the waves. I was paddling out with Jc when I see the perfect wave just the right size for me and it was beautiful. so I turn my board around and started paddling for it. I got the wave and I'm doing really good when all of the sudden I hear Jc scream from behind me "AIDAN JUMP!" before I can comprehend what he said. I saw someone from behind me and my board flips and I'm under the water trying to get up but I can't I was caught in the current.

I close my eyes to the dark water and nothing else was remembered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes and take a huge gasp of air and I look over to a guy figure laying in the sand but it's not Jc. Before I could make out who it was I feel people lifting me onto a ambulance and I then again close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to hear Kennedy and Ricky's voice "she's wake!" "hey are you ok!"

"ummm, yea I'm fin- ow my ribs!" I said holding them as a shot of fire went through my ribs "Yeah, they said one of you ribs are broken but you are going to be ok just take it easy!" Kennedy said holding my hand. "where's Jc?" I said concerned "we don't know." Kennedy said as she got some water

"no one has been able to find him." Ricky said with a frown. "well who saved me and what even happened?"

"someone dropped in on your wave but only Jc saw who it was. So then Jc just left while Cameron swam up and saved you." Ricky spoke still with a frown on him face.

"Where's cameron?!" I said pull all the IV and wire from me. I got up holding the back of my gown so my butt did hang out and using the other hand to hold my rib which was much in pain. I searched for Cameron not caring about anything other than if he was ok.

I walked into a room and saw him just there so peacefully with his eyes closed I sat next to where he layed and kissed him on the cheek. then to huge men came in and told me to go back to my room.