surprise

~CONNOR'S P.O.V.~

I woke up and looked over at the clock to see it was 6. I always woke up early. I look over to see megan still sleep I didn't want to wake her up but I had to the her my surprise! So I walk out not even trying to be quite so she would wake up. She didn't wake so then I tried moving the sheets around. still nothing and right as I was about to walk out I turn to see her grin.

I run over and jump on the bed "You almost got me!" I started to kiss her collarbone. she started to giggle and then get up. I stopped kissing her "So breakfast?" "sure!" she got up and put her hair in some kinda of bun.

"race ya!" she said drafting down stairs and as she was almost about to win I pick her up toss her over my shoulder and keep running. "I win my feet touched the ground first!" I said putting her down and sticking my tongue out. "Cheater!" she said with a grin and went to go get the bread.

I was about to come up and kiss her but am she put her finger on my lips and said "cheater don't get to kiss!" "o yea?" I said as I grabbed her and kissed all over her collarbone and neck "hey!" she said push me back "cheaters don't follow the rules either!" I said with a smirk. she just laughed and put some bread in the toaster.

"what's the plan stan?" she said as she sat up in the counter watching me make eggs. I was so excited to get to tell her!!! "me and the guys have a surprise for you and the rest of the girls!" "oo fun when?" she said still watching me. "1 at the pier! Everyone will be there and we will all tell you at the same time." she walked up behind me and put her arm around me kissing my neck "o but can't I get a hint? please *kiss* please *kiss* pleases!!!" I thought to myself out loud "stay strong Connor! Stay strong!" she just laughed and gave up so she wouldn't burn toast.

After breakfast we went for a walk around to neighbor hood just talking till she saw some girl name Alayna. This girl looked really familiar till that's when it hit me she was my Jc's ex.... his crazy one. I asked Megan what she had been doing and she told me everything that's when I figured out how to stop her I told Megan to hold on for a sec because I had a plan.

I walked up to Alayna and as I got closer her eyes got bigger. "hey Alayna! So ya sober yet?" I asked in a fake concerned voice. "Don't talk to me Connor!" she said turning around I put my hand lightly on her shoulder and whispered in her ear "If you do anything else to harm my friends I will tell your mom your little secret! Got it! Good!" I lifted my hand and walked away to see her darting for her house. She was a druggie and her parents thought she was sober.

I walked back over to megan and told her how Alayna wasn't going to be around anymore she asked how I did it but I just said "ooo it's magic!" then we race to the swing of course I got the good one! But I let her have it out of "pity" or love either one.

It was around 12:30 when I decide we should head to the beach but we ending up getting there early so we sat at the end of the pier and got some churros. I was about to lean in the kiss her but then the guys started to walk up to us so I kissed her on the cheek and pulled her up to go see them. after everyone had gotten there we sat in a big circle and everyone gave me there attention.

"So girls I know you are all clueless _as usual_ I mumbled under my bearth and megan punched me and started laughing. "but we have a surprise for you! we are inviting You all to VIDCON!!" said turning to get Megan aging but she planted one on me instead.

We were all cheering and hugging until I heard someone say "what about our parents?" and I answered "O Sam and his awesome Parenting skills already deal with that! Except for you lb he didn't know how to get in touch with them. Then I kept on celebrating with megan.

~LB'S P.O.V.~

Sam went to hug me but I dogded it and said "sorry I know I can't go for a fact." I then turned around to walk away. As I waved goodbye I could hear the foot steps behind me. *Klonk Klonk Klonk*

I then felt his hand that gave my shivers even know I knew it was coming. "Why can't you go?" he said as I looked into his deep brown eyes that screamed with pain. "I have somewhere to be." I said trying not to let his eyes make me tell everything. "where?" he now put both of his hands on my waist. "I will explain everything to all of you as soon as I or you get back whoever is faster."

then again I turned around to feel his hand still on my shoulder and as soon as I was about to turn around again I felt his hand jet around me and he whispered "Well , what ever it is I still love you!" then he let go to finally let me walk off the pier.

I mean I could tell them yet not now not until I knew for sure. I wasn't able to tell them the secret that was eating at me from the inside out. I was almost close enough to be able to tell them but just not yet. I still had a plan.