i love you

~LB'S P.O.V.~

I got to coco's house and took the secret key from the plant. I walked in to find no one there but when I walked up stair I saw coco sobbing her heart out. I jump to hug her and I whisper "kian's ok." so then she told me about how Justin gave her roses and then he came over and then he was arguing to leave and after Kian came because he saw jb's car and he was angry and stormed out.

I told her about everything on the beach minis the Kian. sobbing over problems that me and him had. I then told her how Sam was with Kian and Kian was ok. so after we just talked and talked and talked like we use to before everything happened.

sooner or later I was talking to her but my eyes were now shut and I just kinda dozed off to sleep.

~COCO'S P.O.V.~

lb was asleep so I decided to go down stairs and make a samich. so I go down stair and I see me iPhone buzzing so I look at my phone to see 7 angry messages from Justin. I mean I love jb and I always will be I just wasn't going to be his girlfriend only because of his work its wouldn't work for us.

so I walked back up stair finished my samich and start watching TV when I then just stopped trying to fight sleep and curled up under my covers.

all I could think about was if Kian was ok and all I wanted to do was be with him right then and there.

~SAM'S P.O.V.~

I woke up to Kian groaning so I went to go get him some Advil and water. I then texted coco and lb

messages

to coco: hey I think Kian needs you to take care of him. have fun :)

to lb: hey up for a make up date?

from coco: great...... thanks

from lb: sure when and where? :)

to lb: I will pick you up at 2 good for you?

from lb: yay! :)

~LB'S P.O.V.~

me and coco got the texts so I drove her over to kians and Sam was there so I left his car with him and kennedy came and picked me up. me and kennedy went and shopped till 1 and got home at 1:30 I got dressed and ready while telling her everything that happened last night.

she had always been my rock thru everything and she was always there for me a true friend really.

so after Sam came kennedy opened the door "o lb it's this dude...." she point at him and maybe a face. we all started laughing. as me and kennedy wiped away tears he asked "well can this guy borrow lb for the rest of the night?" he said with his puppy dog face. "I guess....." she said still acting "but she better be home by 10:30!" she said pointing to her watch. "yes ma'am!" he said standing straight.

"Shall we go?" he said holding the door for me. "we shall!" I said walking to his car.

~SAM'S P.O.V.~

I opened her door and as I sat down in the driver's seat ask look at me and asked "so where shall we be going?"

"You shall see!" I said looking at her then turning on the car. I drove for a while and then she turned the music up and we both started singing it at the top of our lungs at the same time. We finally got there and I opened her door and se hopped out to go inside Taco Bell.

I knew she loved Taco Bell and she also didn't like fancy places. we walk in and she hugged me said "thank The Lord it's not fancy!" I replied " what can I say I just know you so well!" then I hugged her back and we started laughing.

after we finished eating we sat and talked for about 2 hours til it was 4:30 and then we went and sat on the beach with our feet in the water. til it was 5 then we went to go see a movie

after it started to get dark we walked on the pier and I finally built the courage to tell her so we stood at the end of the pier and talked for a littler longer

~LB'S P.O.V.~

I was sitting there talking to him having the greatest day of my life he stopped and looked me in the eyes and just hugged me for no reason I hugged back and when I did He whispered in my ear. "Laura Beth I love you. I would move the heavens and the earth for you." I hugged tighter now and said "that's good cause I would do the same. Sam I love you too." and we just should there and hugged for a Minute. After a while it started to get really dark and we both decided to go home.

after we got to my place he took me to the door step and said "goodnight babe!" kissed me on the forehead and opened the door for me.

we saw kennedy sitting o the couch just looking at her watch. "10:29 you just barely made it buddy boy!" she said then poke in on the chest. we giggled and he replied "yes Ma'am I do as I'm told!" and then left.

as soon as he left I closed the door and started screaming about what happened and as soon as she heard she started jumping and screaming too.

~SAM'S P.O.V.~

as I walked to my car door and I heard one girl scream and then two. I felt a sign of comfort when hearing their screams of joy. all I could think of was her............ just so amazing.