Airport!

~RICKY'S P.O.V.~

"WE'RE ROLLIN WE'RE ROLLIN WE'RE ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN!" kennedy and I sang loudly as we were of to the airport.

"Last stop Connor's place!" Kian yelled as we rolled up to Connor's place. "Ello lads!" Connor said in his British accent as Megan greet him with tongue.

"KEEP IT PG!" Ricardo yell from behind Connor. "YEA I SAW THAT SNAKE!" kennedy said as she looked up to Megan. who's cheeks were turn in to cherries.

Connor sat down next to Megan giving her another passionate kiss just so Ricardo and Kennedy would yell more.

The car arrangements were

Sam driving. Kian and in back

kennedy Ricky Ricardo next

Connor megan

then Jc, aidan , coco , and Trevor all took Jc's car to the airport.

~KIAN'S P.O.V.~

It was 15 mins into the rude up to the airport and everyone was out cold except for Sam and I. I turned on the radio to hear Kiss You by One Direction. I start to sing but then not hearing Sam voice I turn to him. "Man I know you love this song and you know every word what's wrong?"

He kept his eyes on the rode and was still a little hazed by my question. "ummm... it's just.....- "lb?" I said cutting him off knowing that it would be hard for him to admit it. "yea...." he said as his face started to grow sad.

"She just had family stuff she told you that." he frowned more. "I know and I believe her but I'm worried about her I mean man you should have seen the look on her face. it was like someone died in front of her." he said still frowning.

"Sam can you do me and our fans a favor?" I said looking up at him with a smile. "yea what ya want?" "be happy!" I said as I turned up the radio and started sing to still One Direction. He started singing with me and before we knew it we were both at the airport waking people up.

~CONNOR'S P.O.V.~

We all walked thru the airport and did what we had to do and as I was about to sit down I saw her....

Alayna. As soon as I did I didn't want aidan to see her and freak out so I jumped up told them I was head to the bathroom grabbed Alayna after I was out of their sight and dashed around the corner of the some bathrooms and pinned her against a walk.

"Well, hello to you to!" she said as she sarcastically poked my chest. "I told you to stay away! what are you doing here!?" I said will rage running thru my body.

"Look I'm a DJ I go to Vidcon, it's public not some kind of secret club!" I was just raged more at how she acted. "So you decided to take the same plane as us!?" I said not even thinking of what was going thru my head. "I didn't know!" she said with her arm up. "ok ok, whatever but if Aidan or Jc sees you on the plane I will take my thread and go thru with it!" I said for the sake of my friends relationship.

"You got it captain!" she said as she make a sailors wave and walked off to her seat. I walked back after her hoping that none of my friends would see her.

"What took you so long?" Ricardo ask with a questioning look. "Haha squirrel bladder!" Megan said as they all went into laughing fits.

~CAMERON'S P.O.V.~

"Flight 347 please abroad now. Flight 347 please aboard now." the intercom sang.

Damn that was her flight I wasn't going to make it in time. I sprinted harder I was almost there.

Kennedy.... found her!!

she was about to board when I yelled "KENNEDY!" I saw her turn back and see me. It was too late they already was in the plane. I just walked up to the window and wait for the plane to fly off.

~KENNEDY'S P.O.V.~

"KENNEDY!" I turned to see Cameron there as I had to keep moving I saw his face sink into a deep disappointment. He was to late to tell what he need to tell me. What would he have to tell me.

I walked up to a row and put my stuff in the compartment then took a window seat. Ricky came and sat next to me putting his hand on my knee. After a few minutes and everyone was docked on the plane they all settled down. Some lady in a uniform walked out greeted us and told us all about what to do in case of an emergency. After she gave her little speech she walked back into the curtain and a intercom told us to have seat belts on.

I adjusted my seat beat then we start to move. I look out the window and see Cameron. He looked me in the eyes from so far away and signed "I love you" then again made a little heart with his hands. I looked at Ricky who was sitting looking at his camera probably about to vlog. Then I turned back to Cameron as we got farther and farther it got harder to try to see his face and soon enough we were in the air and out of sight of cameron.

was it a friendly I love you. or was it more? and even if I knew about aidan and Cameron getting close at the hospital maybe it was to her... maybe.

I sat down deep in thought but then i turn to hear Ricky next to me snoring and asleep and so was Aidan and Jc all snuggled next to eachother.

~MEGAN'S P.O.V.~

After 15 minutes everyone was asleep except for me and Sam so I went and sat by him. "Hey." "o hey" he looked down with a frown on his face "what's wrong?" I asked with a concerned look on my face.

After that we went on and on giving advice and confessing problems. "WE ARE LANDING IN 5 PLEASE BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS." the Intercom lady spoke waking everyone up. "O well I guess that's my call!" I said getting up and going back next to a groggy Connor. After turning back to see if everyone was awake Sam is looking down again in his frown.