Vidcon Jitters

~TREVOR'S P.O.V.~

I walked up to the dock they would be coming from and as soon as I turn the corner I feel 5 girls engulf me in a group hug.

"Ahh trevor!" "We missed you "love you!!" they all said in sync. *cough cough* "hey ladies I can't breathe!" I said trying to find air. "sorry!" they again say in sync as they let go. The guys started to walk up and greet me one by one after we got everyone's bag and got on the road.

"so how was to two day head start?" Connor said as he lightly punched me. "It's was great I met so many babes!" I said jokingly as I layed back in my chair with my hands behind my head. they all laughed at my joke. As soon as everyone stopped there laughing fits Ricardo rolled up to the hotel.

we walked in and up to the desk with all the bags. "Hello I have a reservation under Connor Franta." "O yes sit here is your room key!" the lady said handing Connor three room keys. We all squished in the elevator and wait for the door to close. "AHHHH this is sweeeeet!" Jc jumped on the couch.

"PIZZA TIME!" Sam yelled with his phone out ordering pizza. "WHO WANTS TO WATCH A MOVIEE?!" Kennedy said as she hopped on the in a chair that was big enough for both her and Ricky. Ricky grabbed the remote and jump next to her turning the TV on.

~MEGAN'S P.O.V.~

After we all squished onto a chair or a couch we turned on Wreck It Ralph and observed the movie. I looked to both sides of me to see Connor who was memorized by the movie and then Sam who looked back at me and smirked.

I kept watching the movie and all of the sudden I feel Connors arm wrap around me. I snuggled into his chest but when I did I felt Sam's hand rub against mine.

*Ding Dong* "PIZZAS HERE!" Connor , Kian,and Trevor all yelled as they dashed to the door. Connor handed the man money as Ricardo and Trevor took the boxes. "ANYONE UP FOR PIZZA!" Trevor Yelled with his hands up. Ricardo carefully set the boxes down "Trevor Shhh your going to get up kicked out" Trevor patted Ricardo on the back and said "Sorry pops!"

We all grabbed plates and started eat but soon enough I was out laying on someone's shoulder sleeping.

~CONNOR'S P.O.V.~

I was eating pizza and started tear because the end of Wreck It Ralph. I turn to make sure Megan doesn't see me but I find her sleeping on Sam shoulder. My face burned with jealousy as I told everyone how I was tired and was going to go to bed. They all nodded and let me go.

I walked into my room and as I just finished dressing Ricky came in and Jump on the bed. "You ok bud?" he said lightly punching me on the arm. "Yea whatever..." I scope him off of my bed and set him on the floor.

I pulled the covers up and hopped in. Closing my eye all I heard was him walking out. Tomorrow Vidcon starts.