the poem

~KENNEDY'S P.O.V.~

Cameron and I have been spending time with each other like 24/7 it's been amazing we just never get bored of each other! but two days after the party me and Cameron were in this park when I saw Ricky and he took a sharp stick and scribbled something on a picnic table then stuck the stick in the table and left looking back at me a few times

I went over to the table and there was a little poem on the table

she offered her heart,

but I didn't want part.

now I'm offer my heart

so did I lose you at the start?

I can't seem to forget about that he wrote a poem for me. telling me he wanted me...

but the worst part was that you know how you think of something right before you fall asleep? well he is always the thing I think about... he is so amazing but I guess i knew that from the start. how could I let go of that?

Then two weeks later I found some flowers on my door step thinking they were from Cameron I looked a the card to see that they were from...Ricky it wrote "To my dearest~

I would carry the world for you. My love you are the single most amazing person I've ever met. You are as beautiful as the coulda in the sky and the fish deep in the sea. The thought of you makes my heart flutter and my stomach drop. I would take a bullet for you if it meant you would notice me.

~your truly

Ricky

It been a few weeks now and I have gotten probably 50 love letters from Ricky and with every love letter I fell like I'm falling more and more for him. Is it Ricky or Cameron?

~CAMERON'S P.O.V.~

I think tonight is the night I will ya know with kennedy.... I really love her and I'm ready and I think she is to so I thought of a plan and everything tonight is the night.

Cameron to kennedy: hey meet me at the daisy field in the woods behind the library at 7:00 :) I have a surprise!

I get ready for 7:00 and I wear a blue v-neck because she says that makes my eyes pop and some khakis

I get to the field and set up a picnic.

lucky for me no one knows about this place!

~KENNEDY'S P.O.V.~

I get to the field and I see one rose petal following another and another until I go through some bushes to see a candle light picnic... and Cameron my Romeo

he found this little closed part of the woods with a big tree and put a picnic up with lanterns in the trees it was beautiful.

"Hey my Juliet." he said in a raspy but really sexy voice. "hey Romeo." I said biting my lip. and sit next to him. so we ate and talked for a long time then we just look up a the star through the tree

All the sudden he picked me up bridal style and carried me into a tent with a huge mattress and silk pillows and sheets he laid me down and started kissing me as he lowered me to the mattress he pulled my button down off exposing most of my chest and then I slipped off my bra and finally when we were about to do it.

memories of Ricky rush threw my head and I said quickly "Cameron stop!" and looked at me and said "if your not ready I can wait its fine." then he looked at me again this time more focused and said "I still in love with ricky....." I nodded and he said "kennedy" he let go of my hand."Why didn't you tell me!?" he said with a hurt look in his eyes "I mean seriously he makes you happy?" he now looked even more hurt and not very mad. he look me smack in the eye with tears starting to build up. "go!"

as I got dressed and walked out I heard him say "if you love it let it go......"

I texted Ricky even though it was midnight telling him to go the the secret cove at the beach and he answers with a k

~RICKY'S P.O.V.~

I got a text from kennedy telling me to go to the beach cove so I quickly got dressed made sure I smelled and looked good and went off as soon as I could..

when I got there I didn't see anyone but on a chair looking rock I saw a letter that had my name written on it

I opened it to fine 2 poems

by Ricky

she offered her heart,

but I didn't want part.

now I'm offer my heart

so did I lose you at the start?

then a second pick of paper that said

by kennedy to Ricky

I wanted to be with you

so I wait then you did too

no matter what happens in the end,

I'm fell for you over again.

I look up to see some lanterns that weren't there before and Then I See her just sitting on a rock watching me with those deep brown eyes that I love so much... "kennedy...." and before I could say anything more out lips crashed into each other and it was the most amazing experience in my whole live I have never had a kiss like that before.......... it was like every single thought in the whole world left my brain except for three words kennedy , love , and perfect.....

after that we sat there for hours just talking and talking till we watched the sun come up

I didn't want to leave

~KENNEDY'S P.O.V.~

I didn't want to leave

even after we watch the sunrise we had the best time and all I could think of is why didn't this happen sooner......