sunset

~AIDAN'S P.O.V.~

Megan , Kennedy , Coco and I have all been sleeping over at LB's house because its huge and her parents are never home so it has been about two weeks since we all met at that party and we are all inseparable so on Friday after lunch I got a text from Jc that there was a party. all of us are going including Cameron and Justin.

We all went to get dressed and drove there and Jc introduce LB and I to the harries twin , Finn was the first to say something "hey I'm fin and who may this be?" he said turning to LB will a smirk "LB." she says in her normal chilled out voice pushing some of her hair back smiling. then I see Kian from the kitchen probly looking for LB and when he turns to see LB his eyes widen three sizes. I guess she doesn't know Kian likes her yet. She's smart she'll figure it without my help.

"Would you like to go get a drink?" he said with his cute accent "Yeah, sure!" she said with a perky tone.

"poor kian....." Jc said in a pity voice "I know right she has no clue about him!" I said in agreement. we when on to dance and started to grinding. that's when we saw Ricky sitting there on a couch with a confused look on his face we both look at eachother knowing that we had to go comfort him.

~JC'S P.O.V.~

we both gave eachother a knowing look of what we had to do and started to head over and as we started to go over he turned his head up to us then I asked "Hey you ok? Wanna talk?" then we saw him staring at Kennedy and Cameron, her new boy toy. I mean boyfriend haha "well when we were on the beach I figured out Kennedy likes- I mean liked me, but I was just chasing Megan and I thought I didn't like Kennedy, but after seeing her with... him. I think I like her alot. But I guess I already screwed that up.

"sorry bro that's sucks!" I said in a pity voice. "hey I think there are some people out here who need twerking lessons!" aidan said in her excited perky voice that I loved so much! He got up and as he looked around his smile lit up and he said "ooo girl that looks ratchet you need help! but it's ok girl I'm here!" he spoke to some random girl in a ghetto voice. Aidan and I both busted out laughing!

~MEGAN'S P.O.V.~

"Hey babe do you wanna go somewhere more quite?" Connor said in that undeniably sexy voice "sure where are you thinking about?" I said follow him out. "you will see." he said grabbing my hand and leading me to the door.

after a nice walk in the breeze he lead me to a little secret cove at the beach we made it just in time to see the sunset so we sat there for a few minutes in a rock chair thing and cuddle and right at the sun is about to set he looks at me pulls out a box and say "Megan Crawford will you be my girlfriend?" and he opens the box to reveal a little silver seahorse neck less. "Connor Franta I would love to call you my boyfriend!" I wrap my arms around him and our lips smash into each other. then he put the neckless on me and we talk and cuddle there for the rest of the night til I feel my eye lids getting heavy as I fell into a deep sleep.