i lov-....

hey you peoples ok I pulled my self together long enough to make this so hopes its ok!!! I love you stay beautiful!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~SAM'S P.O.V.~

so me and lb had been dating for a good while now and I think I love her. so I'm just going to tell her tonight and see what she says.

messages:

Sam: hey lb ;) tonight you me and the cove?

lb: can't wait he there at 7?

Sam: be there!

lb: see you then!

it was 5 so I took a shower and got ready to go by the time it was 6:30 I was there and getting the cove ready for a romantic picnic. all I could thing was how to get the courage to tell her how I felt. what if She didn't feel the same way? what if it made us really awkward because she only liked me.

Come on Sam stop thinking like that you can just tell her!

so after that I darted off to fix up a picnic and make it look good like girls do or whatever I just make it nice. and as I finished putting out the food she walks up with her hair all curly and natural. even know she hates her natural curls I love them. she steps up to me and says "Hey babe.." then she gave me a hug.

"hey." I said obviously in shock of her. so after we eat all I can think about is how I should tell her. so we go and we put our feet in the sand and let the water flow up and soak our feet.

"hey lb?" I said still questioning me doing this. "yea" she said looking up at me with her big almond shape eye that I love. "we have been dating for awhile and I think I -" some drunk dude was yell from down the beach so when it stop I started again "what I wanted to say was we have bee-""HJSICIDHDHSSHSJSK" was all I could make out from this this dude yelling.

"I better go make sure that dude is ok he seems pretty drunk...." she said getting up and walking out of the cove. I loved how she to care of people like that but why now.

I followed her and sure enough there was some dru- it's Kian. "hey lb and Sammy !" he said as he wobbled from side to side. "hey Kian." I said wanting to just face plant the sand. lb went over and tried to get him in my car and He start mumbling and then it got louder and louder and louder till I realized he was yell at her about what happened between them.

"I LOVED YOU AND I JUST SCREWED IT UP WHY WOULD I FICKING DO THAT!!!" he slurred his fuck into fick. she tried her best to get him into the car but he won't go. till finally she just engulfed him into a hug and said "I know baby I know. but everyone makes mistakes. I'm here with you now , it's ok baby I'm here. and we are sit here together." she said still hugging him and he just sobbed "Please don't leave me." he slurred again.

she was such a good person and even know I know she was just saying that so he would stop yelling but I still felt like it was real and it kinda hurt me.

she finally got him into the car and I realize I had to drive him home so I quickly took the blanket from our picnic and put it around Kian as I got into the car. I started it and headed for kian's.

at this point he was making me burn with rage because of him trying to get her back but then I heard her said "Kian look me in the eye, your drunk I don't know why you did that but you are. now tell me all you can about coco, your girlfriend." so he started sobbing about her and about how bad he was but truthful he was such a good boyfriend to her and ten thousand times better than her last boyfriend.

So we were starting to bring him to the door step when we here him said "and now Justin is back...." "he is back!?" lb ask with a bit harsh of a tone. she was mad at Justin for doing that to coco."yea he got her flowers and everything. And she will probably go with him and leave me here alone!!" he said as he stepped up to the door.

"you take care of him I'm going to coco's." she said as I tossed her my keys and she drove to coco's

I put him in bed and started the movie "21st jump street." and five minutes in he was going to be fast asleep.