THE END

And that's a wrap on Cigarette Daydreams!

It has been a long time coming. Thank you to all those of you that stuck around to the very end. You have been so patient with me and supportive of this story. I really couldn't have finished it without your love and support, it was one of the things that really helped me with my motivation and inspiration. I will fully admit that throughout the story, my writing style changes a little and towards the end it gets kind of sloppy but I truly enjoyed every moment of creating and writing this book. Although, I have unfortunately concluded that there will not be a sequel, or a series. And even though I continue to watch the show, and still have loads of love for JJ and Avery. This will be the first and only story of theirs. However, I might write a few extra chapters in future, based on snippets from season 2 and 3 of Outerbanks to keep Avery alive for a little longer. But it will no longer be my main priority in writing from now, I'm ready to move on to new projects that I hope you will follow too. If not, I'm glad to have given you this one! Yet again, thank you so much for all the love and support you've continuously given, it has been so nice to have you all with me on this little journey. And I hope that you enjoyed the book.

Take care
<3