NEW BOOK

Fancy seeing you here again!
I know I said that this is very likely to be the first and only book... I changed my mind. It didn't take a long time for me to make this decision, especially after Season 3 releasing and siIvermist 's new obsession (that took me months to inspire!). It was almost an immediate decision to continue Avery and JJ's story. It's not even been that long and I have really missed them, and can't stop thinking about so many possibilities for them. I started to write snippets but they weren't enough to fulfill, so guess what?

Welcome to the first announcement
for the second book!

I have spent a few hours creating and brewing already. For what I can say this early on is; this will continue from season 1's finale into and through season 2. It will obviously be a continuation of Avery and JJ, and their story and relationship within the season 2 plot. I'm planning on deepening Avery Creed, some things may change drastically while others may stay the same as mentioned in Cigarette Daydreams. I feel like she deserves more depth to her character, and I'm thinking of way to expand her personality and unravel her past more. There will be a lot of changes with her place in the plot, the already existing characters, and of course, her relationship with JJ. I really am feeling a little ambitious and adventurous, so I'll apologise in advance for any damage that may be caused. For the updates, I'm not sure how they will happen at this moment. I want to spend time getting in the rhythm and familiarising myself before taking any big steps, before publishing anything. So, as you always are, bear with and be patient with me while I work these things out. I will add an announcement when I do chose to publish, either on my board or on this story, maybe both.

I truly am aiming to do better with this story in many aspects and to do more justice with my creations. Still can't thank you enough for the support and love this story gets daily! You are the reason I'm so inspired and motivated, I appreciate you, all your votes, comments etc. Thank you so much, as always!

1,2,3!

Here's to the sequel!

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

The Sequel...

RIGHT WHERE
YOU LEFT ME

– coming soon! –

"Why am I acting like this?You've got to be kidding me

You've got to be kidding me.
I'm not the one you want
anymore. That's why! You
don't get it"

"You say that you aren't
but here I am, still. I'm
right where you left me,
Avery! You don't get it!"

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

After John B was announced to have died at sea, nothing was the same. The Pogues grieved their friend. Neither of them expected John B's right & left hand people to fall into war of love and pain. It was expected that in this time of need, they would relay heavily on each other and help each other heal the hollow hole in their hearts.

For JJ & Avery, if didn't happen like that. Their grief and hurt was turned into weapons, into a competition, and against the other. They couldn't take the weight of the loss, not together, nor apart truthfully. It took the entire town by surprise when it was revealed that they had caved under the weight and pushed each other away. Even some of the Kooks where gossiping about them, wondering what happened.

Will they come back together when John B reaches out from the dead? The two have to work out if they are still on the same team for the gold, and for love.