1-A barrel?

A random crew member of the Roger pirates was standing in the crow's nest, they were put on watch for the day. His eyes wondered across the vast ocean, hoping to find something interesting to spot. As if his wishes were answered by Oda himself, a medium sized barrel floated into his view, not that he could tell what size it was. He was feeling quite hungry and the last time the crew found a barrel abandoned on the sea they...

"CAPTAIN!" A different random crew member shouted, "What is it, Ricko?" (Pls ignore my terrible choice of a name...) Roger replied tiredly. The pirate named Ricko told the captain of a lone barrel floating at sea which was heard by everyone on deck because Ricko was brain dead and thought it was necessary to shout about the barrel to Roger, he also wanted an excuse to be a loud a*s.

"A RANDOM BARREL THAT COULD BE FILLED WITH ANYTHING, INCLUDING FOOD ON THE SEA?! WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! BRING IT ABOARD!" Roger screamed with his eyes lightning up, while everyone else on the deck was holding their now ringing ears, looking at Roger with an unimpressed look.

Ricko and another poor crew member who was dragged into this got the barrel aboard, and when they did, I think you can guess but the barrel was filled top to bottom with the finest sake and food. Rayleigh being the worry wort he is, claimed it could have poison in it and so they shouldn't eat and drink the food and sake. But OF COURSE Roger and the cutie duo (Shanks👒🕶 and Buggy🕶🔴) had already ate some and by using those 3 as guinea pigs they determined that the food and sake was safe.

'I wonder if it'd be the same now?' Thought the pirate that I'm naming... uh idk maybe... kayden? Yea, Kayden, that's his name. "Captain Roger!" Kayden called down and was so delightfully replied to by Roger screaming "YEA, KAY-KAY??" As Kayden stared blankly at him saying "don't call me that. Also there's a barrel floating at 9 'o clock!" And as if he could predict the future, he stuck a finger into each of his ears as Roger dramatically screamed in return " BRING IT ABOARD!!! JAMES, RICKO GO GET IT!!!" And of course the poor men jumped into the sea and retrieved the barrel. SPLASH SPLASH CLASH! "This barrel is kinda heavy..." James said " must be full of lot's of sake then!" Ricko replied excitedly, splashing about with James trying to get back on the deck.

"Let's open it now!" Roger exclaimed with rather too much energy. "Calm down Roger, we'll open it, we just need to wait for Shanks and Buggy to come." Gaban said trying to calm his overly excited captain down.

1 minute had passed and Roger decided that it was too long to wait, so like all captains do, he used his captain card against his crew and got them to let him open the barrel.

"Remember, you have to open it carefully or you'll break the barrel..." Rayleigh said, knowing full well that he wouldn't do so but at least now no one can blame him for Roger breaking it. If he had known what was inside he would've gotten someone else do it rather than having let Roger open it...

Roger pulled the lid off and peered inside of the barrel, and what was in there definitely was the last thing he would ever expect.

"WHAT THE-"

Hii sooooo I hope you'll like this! Also like I said in the description, if that friend I know in real life is reading this, YOU BETTER STOP!! Anyone else can continue reading😇.

Also, the characters 'Ricko, Kayden and James' are my own characters, the rest is from one piece.