12- Approaching Island number 1 and bestie drama!!

Last time in Dragon ball z!

"T-traitooorrr, eh....." Buggy said his last words as Y/n's face paled and Buggy's head turned to the side with his tongue sticking out, licking the dirty, umber floor

_______________________________________

"Buggyyyyyy!! Pleaaaaaseee!! I'm sorryyyyy!!"

"No! You betrayed me!! And I know that you'll never feel soorrryyyy!!
For the way you hurt meeee!! Yea, You talked to him! When I was your best friend, cared at your worst, but that didn't matter!! Took you... 1 month, to go off and date him! Guess you didn't cheat but you're still... YOU'RE STILL A TRAITORRRRRR!!!!!!"

A/n: I f*cking love doing this😂😂
If this chapter gets... 10 votes, I'll revamp the entire song✌. (Pls do get the chapter to 10 votes, cause I RLLY WANT to revamp itttt!! (.✪◡✪.) )

Buggy emotionally sang as tears rolled down his red-nosed, pouting face while Y/n was on the floor, sitting on her knees with her arms wrapped around his waist, begging for forgiveness.

"You're so damn over dramatic, Buggy, it's not like she killed your entire family..." Shanks complained, laying on his futon and watching the two with an amused smile on his face.

"SHE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE!! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN, Y/N??!?! 'Bros before hoes' WELL?!?! HAVE YOU!??! BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE I'M YOUR BRO AND SHANKS IS A HOE!!!!!!! BUT YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR BRO BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO BUSY WITH YOUR HOE!!!" The red-nosed boy scream-cried, snot dribbling all over his clothes and unfortunately Y/n as his eye lids were squished together while more rolls of tears fell from the corners of his eyes, imitating a waterfall, a very emotional waterfall.

"Buggy, I really am so very sorry!!" Y/n cried as she clung to said boy's shirt, trying not to show her disgust.

"Y/n... Love.." at which Y/n started blushing at the nickname. "Just stop, he's a stubborn ol' clown who holds grudges till he drops dead, well, for you, he has a soft spot I guess... so maybe try apologising later? Although, you have nothing to be sorry for, if anything, Buggy should be the one apologising for creating a scene and drama over nothing." Shanks lectured, his straw hat laying on his face covering one eye as the other stared at the two (that sounds kinda creepy and not at all the vibe I was going for.. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO SOUND HOTTT!!!😭😭) while he folded one leg over the other, the bottom leg bent to keep both his legs in the air with his head resting on his hands, his arms folded to put them there.

"Hmm.. I guess ok.. I'll try later!.. be ready to do some forgiving, cause I'm gonna make you beg to forgive me!!!" Y/n claimed enthusiastically, a cheeky grin placed on her soft, pink lips.

"That doesn't make sense, honey."

~On deck pov brought to you by my many hidden cameras!!📷 (that surprisingly still hasn't been found..)~

"Land ho!!! Captain!! There's an island towards North!" A crew member cried out as the glimmer of the millions of glowing lights came into view in the night sky from the crow's nest, giving off the illusion of stars.

As Roger answered by telling the helmsmen to steer towards the island, he noticed Buggy grumpily trudge to the deck and plop his as- bum.. down on the cold, hard wood of the Oro Jackson.

Turning round, Roger stares at Buggy while said clown was staring at the ground muttering his head off, talk about a Deku weirdo!!

Roger felt a bead of sweat run down his forhead, "what's wrong with you?" He asked in a curious tone, acting as if he didn't just give him the or I guess one of the worst punishments possible for a kid- smack owww, jeez, sorryy, I meant teen...