16- Poor Shanks... Y/n's driving him crazy...

Last time in Dragon ball z!

"I should probably find Shanks... WAIT, I FORGOT TO BUY BUGGY SOMETHING!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!"

_______________________________________

'Damn it! I was so focused on getting the sword that I forgot to get Buggy something!.... ehhhhhhh what do I do now??... maybe I can do some last minute shopping!? But I need to meet up with Shanks...' Y/n's inner thoughts argued as she came to a decision.

'I'll just... you know, make something for him! What would he want anyway??...'

As she walked down the street, a certain shop's name caught her attention. Crafts shop.

"Huhuhuhuhuhu...." she ominously laughed (omg, as I wrote this someone outside screamed huhuhu!💀 seriously....) while she walked into the shop, eyeing everything inside.

"What should I get him??... maybe a bracelet, ooh! A friendship bracelet!! In that case, I'll need beads and string and blah blah..." she mumbled to herself as she picked up the things she'll need and walked to the counter.

After paying for the things, she skipped out of the shop, swinging the white, paper bag in her hand around.

'Aha! There he is!' Y/n thought as she spotted her boyfriend's messy, red hair.

Stealthily, she crouch-walked behind him, occasionally hiding behind a stray barrel or stall.

"BOO!!" She exclaimed as she hug-jumped on to said boy.
"Geh! A-a-a-a! Y-Y/n, I'm gonna fall!! Pehhh!!" Shanks cried as he toppled over with Y/n on top of him.

"Ooooff-....." Shanks exclaimed as he lay on the ground. "Why do you always have to do that?.." he asked as Y/n got off of him, allowing him to sit up. He looked up at the standing girl who had a wide grin on her face and smiled, taking the hand she extended that pulled him up off the floor.

"Cause it's fun!~ Hehehehe!!" She giggled as she still held on to Shanks's hand.

"But why do I always have to be your target?.." Shanks pouted while Y/n patted his head with her hand, the bag slid across her arm to her shoulder as she did so before falling back to its space in her hand.

"It's not just you!~ I also scare Buuuggggyyy... Raaayyleeeiiigh-saan, Caaaptaaiin aaand- other people!!! Hehehe" She replied with a closed eyes smile and started walking with Shanks trailing behind her with his arm out, struggling to keep hold of his girlfriend's hand.

"Wait!" Shanks cried, running to catch up with her. He clasped his hand Y/n's smaller one and sighed, asking where she was going.

"I don't know! We're just going to walk around until we find something to do! Unless you wanna go anywhere?" She replied, turning her head to look at the red head next to herself. "Also, I just realised, but what did you buy?" She added.

"Huh?"

"The bag, you did buy something, right? Or was my guess wrong?....."

"Oh! It's a s u r p r i s e."

"S...u....su...r..sur...p..surp..r..i.... surprise!! How did you spell that correctly on your first try without even thinking about it!?" (She's asking the real questions here XD) Y/n spelled out before staring at Shanks with admiration and stars in her eyes.

"Just got lucky I guess." Shanks chuckled as he pinched Y/n's face cheek.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-owwieeee!! Shwanks, you mweanie pwants!! Wet gwo!! (Owie!! Shanks, you meanie pants!! Let go!!)" Y/n slurred her words, earning another laugh from Shanks and started pouting.

Pulling his hand off her face cheek, she ploded past Shanks, pulling him behind her since she hadn't let go of his hand.

Once Shanks had caught up to her, he pecked Y/n's face cheek, ignoring the coos from bystanders who saw it.

"I'm sorry, lovee, please forgive me?~" Shanks begged with puppy eyes, making Y/n take a quick glance at him before turning away with a slightly red face.

"I-I guess I'll forgive you...." She replied while staring at the ground trying to turn her face back to its original colour.

"Thank you, love~" Shanks said, gentle smile adorned his lips as he placed a swift kiss on her face cheek again and laughing at her face turn a deeper shade of red despite her desperate efforts.

His laugh morphed into a confused frown as he spotted the dirty sword at the side of her hip, moving along with its owner.

"What's that?" He asked, confusion clear in his tone.

"Hm? What's what?" She replied, equally confused at his question, making the readers mentally face palm.

"The thing that looks like a sword on your waist."

"Like you thought, it's a sword."

"Well I can see that! I mean, why do you have it?? I didn't see you as someone who wanted to fight with a sword, a very dirty and broken looking sword at that..."

"I saw it at a sword shop and wanted it so I bought it." Y/n plainly stated.

"Y-yea, but why that one??..."

"Cause I like it~"

"Uuuuugghhh... why do you like it?"

"Cause I just do." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

"I give up..." Shanks whispered in defeat as he slouched in annoyance.

"Did ya say something??"

"No..."

_______________________________________

Hi............

I'M SO SO SO SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING NEW CHAPTERS FOR AROUND 3 WEEKS!!

I've been having my end of year tests and I had to study a lot😭😭😭😭.

Plllsssss forgive meeee!!
Also I'm sorry this chapter was short, I wanted to publish the chapter as soon as I could to let u know I'm alive😅, plus it seemed like a good place to end it.

This is a quick sketch I did of the sword to give u a better idea of how it looks like since i feel like I didn't explain very well.

There are details missing from it but it gives u an idea of the shape of it.

Have a good morning/afternoon/night!

Bye bye!

Words:1014