19- Cuddles!!~

Last time in Dragon ball z!

Unbeknownst to the both of them, the rusty sword at Y/n's side glowed deeply. Y/n, who had her eyes in front of her, did not notice the deep sea blue light that was omitted from the sword she had bought recently.....

_______________________________________

A certain red head walked through the wooden halls of the Oro Jackson, sneakily peeking in to each room he that he came across, looking for Buggy because Rayleigh had told him to.

As he approached the doors to the lunch hall, he heard muffled talking and doing what any sane person would do, Shanks silently peered in to it, hiding carefully behind the giant door he was holding onto.

"If whenever you are in need of help, talk in to this friendship bracelet, for it shall unite us once more!.. but only if you forgive me! I mean, but only, my dear, on one condition.. thou must be friends with I, then and only then, shall the magic take place.... now! I must go! The bracelet will work, but, only on emergencies, 'kay? I mean, okay? My princess..." Shanks watched Y/n say, raising a single eyebrow in confusion and a amused smirk planted itself on his lips as he struggled to keep his laugh in.

"Yes, my prince! I shall use this with honour, and it shall be my forever strength...." Buggy cried while sitting on the floor, amusing Shanks further at the roleplay his girlfriend and rival were doing.

Y/n turned around and Shanks quickly pulled his head back out of the room before swiftly sitting behind a barrel that was conveniently located right next to the doors leading to the lunch hall, almost as if there was a certain someone making all of this up...

Shanks observed Y/n as she walked away in the opposite direction of himself and disappeared out of view.

Shanks made his way inside of the room were Buggy continued sobbing, not noticing his 'enemy' was in the room before he felt a strong force slap against the back of his head and launch him face first in to the floor covered in tears.

As he sat back up, he grabbed his head, then he turned around on his butt and lashed out at Shanks with a leg thrusted out.

Luckily for Shanks, he grabbed Buggy's leg and pushed/threw it on to the still wet floor.

"Shanks!! You b*stard!! First you stole my best friend and now you're trying to kill me?! You'll never get away with it! Y/n loves me more than you! She's my prince! AND she gave me this bracelet to show our love, see, there's a heart!" Buggy screeched while pointing to the dangling heart bead in the middle of the bracelet.

"That's a friendship bracelet, not a 'love' one, idiot."

"HAH?! WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOT!?!"

"Are you deaf as well now? I'm talking about you, who else other than you is an idiot?"

"Captain Roger is!!"

~In the toilets of the Oro Jackson, with Roger brought to you by sneezes~

"Hahhhhhh....- CHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Roger sneezed as he wiped the snot off his nose.

"Someone must be talking about me... of course they would! I'm amazing after all! Or maybe I'm just catching a cold.. I have been in the toilet for a while, it is quite cold..." He muttered cockily under his breath as he pulled at the toilet paper roll.

~Back at the lunch hall with Shanks and Buggy brought to you by cow~

"Well, yes, Captain is quite an idiot, but I'm talking about in this room, idiot!"

"HAH?! Who are you calli-!?"

"Okay!! Stop, stop! Just- sigh I don't have time for your petty little argument, I have to get cuddles from Y/n.. Rayleigh told me to tell you to go to his office and report how much you cleaned..." Shanks said fast then ran out the door, ignoring Buggy's screeching at what he meant by cuddles with Y/n.

Opening the door to his shared room, he said in a sing song voice "Y/n~ I want cuddles!!~ please?~" with baby doll eyes while sitting in front of her and holding her hands on her lap.

"Shanks? Sure!!" Y/n agreed and Shanks quickly layed down on her futon and opened his arms to let her inside the hug.

Y/n snuggled her face against Shanks's chest and Shanks pulled her closer to himself, inhaling Y/n's chocolate smell. Or whatever you want to smell like.

Shanks buried his face in the crook of her neck and ran one of his hands through Y/n's silky hair and placed a quick kiss on her face cheek.

Feeling Y/n asleep, he lifted his head out of her neck and watched her face, taking in all the details of her face.

He watched her eyelashes flutter from every breath she took in and out, her chubby face cheeks laying on the pillow and her rosy red lips that were slightly parted, but not too much that drool would come out.

Shanks hugged her tighter as he observed her adorable face and felt like biting your face cheek. He fan-girled on the inside at her, before a bubbly giggle let itself out of his mouth as he remembered her earlier act.

Before he knew it, his soft giggles turned into full blown Kuroo hyena wheezing. As he tried calming himself down, he felt Y/n wiggle against his chest, and instantly quietened down, he felt his face cheeks coolen down from their scarlet shade from laughing.

And then Shanks fell asleep aswell. The end for this chapter!

_______________________________________

Yo! The ending was rushed- sorry! I'm a very busy gal (if u ignore that it's summer holidays)!

I was kinda hesitant at writing the cuddling thing cause I remembered that my cousin and friends can read this and that'd be the worst, but then I also remembered that I already wrote kisses and stuff so yeah...

Have a good morning/afternoon/night!!

Bye bye!

Words:1018