20- A party?

Last time in Dragon ball z!

Shanks hugged her tighter as he observed her adorable face and felt like biting your face cheek. He fan-girled on the inside at her, before a bubbly giggle let itself out of his mouth as he remembered her earlier act.

Before he knew it, his soft giggles turned into full blown Kuroo hyena wheezing. As he tried calming himself down, he felt Y/n wiggle against his chest, and instantly quietened down, he felt his face cheeks coolen down from their scarlet shade from laughing.

And then Shanks fell asleep aswell. The end for this chapter!

_______________________________________

Sitting silently in his office, Roger stared at Rayleigh with a confused frown, processing the information he was just told before putting his head in his hands once he realised an important detail.

"So, we have to go to this party, collect information, and not get noticed, but the party is really guarded by the marines because there will be tenryuubit(ch)os there... and the party is only allowed to couples?? Ughhhh... We don't have any women here so we can't fake a couple, well we have Y/n.. but.... What are we supposed to do?..." Roger went over the info and wiped his fingers across the table, watching as a trail of dust was cleaned from behind them.

"Hmmmm, well, we could send in someone to break in and get info, hire someone to get us the information, or... we could Shanks and Y/n in together, and I think it's the best choice, Shanks has already been on countless dangerous missions, so he's experienced and can help Y/n, and Y/n will also eventually go on missions, so why not now? If we hire someone, we can't necessarily trust them, they might tell the marines, everyone there supports them. And if someone goes there by force, they might as well be already caught, there are over 100,000 marines there, including 2 admirals."

"I guess you're right.. but it would still put those 2 in danger.." Roger replied awkwardly.

"They still have a less chance of getting caught, and they're young so they won't be that suspicious. And there will be lots of children there because they are engaged to someone."

"Hmmm, ok... Rayleigh, can you call Shanks and Y/n here?" Roger asked him.

~With Shanks and Y/n brought to you by I'm really sorry for not updating in a long time!~

Knock knock!

Y/n winced as she heard the knock on the door and slowly opened her eyes, pushing Shanks's arm off her as she sat up, staring at the door before hesitantly standing up and opening it.

"Rayleigh-san? Do you need something?" She asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Is Shanks with you?"

"He's sleeping. I was sleeping too, but you woke me up..." Y/n whispered the last part, but Rayleigh still heard and gave her an apologetic smile.

"Sorry about that, but this is pretty important, can you wake up Shanks and and come with me to Roger's office?"

"Yawn sorry, could you repeat that?" She asked, snapping out of her daydream as Rayleigh finished his sentence, covering her mouth as she yawned, and giving him a big sleepy smile.

"Uhh, sure.." Once he repeated it and Y/n understood what to do, she walked to Shanks and crouched down to stare at his face, internally thinking of taking a picture of his warm, sleeping face.

"Shanks, wake up! Shaaaaankksss!!" She shouted in his ear and poked his face cheek.

Shanks grimaced and grabbed her hand that was poking him and pulled it towards himself, making Y/n lose balance and fall on top of Shanks.

"Itteeee!" Y/n cried as she lifted her face off of the futon and stared at Shanks with unimpressed gaze while holding her nose.

She stood up and grabbed one of Shanks's arm and pulled it, guiding him off the futon, and at this point Y/n was irritated at his deep sleep habit.

She glanced at Rayleigh who was standing behind the opened door and used her hands to write 'SOS', earning a laugh from Rayleigh who walked in the room and pulled Shanks's ear, making Shanks cry out loud and smacked Rayleigh's hand off, and sat up giving him a deathly glare.

"You see Y/n, that is how you wake up a sleeping baby." He grinned and Y/n giggled uncontrollably.
"I see, I'll do that next time! Hehee" Y/n said, giggling harder at Shanks's expression as he sent a look of betrayal and exasperation at her.

"Come on, Rayleigh-san said we have to go to Captain's office!" Y/n exclaimed, stopping her giggles, and grabbed Shanks's arm, hugging it against herself as she tried ripping his arm off- ah! Sorry, wrong line! Narrator-chan!! You always do this! Sigh, back to the story! As she tried lifting Shanks up, though she was miserably failing which was noticed by the boys who were trying to stifle their laughs and Shanks slowly rised himself, unable to control his laughter at her disappointed expression, which made her pout as the tips of her ears turned red.

"You said we have to go to Captain's office? Let's go." Shanks said while patting her pouting head.

Rayleigh led the two to Roger's office and opened the door. "Couples first." He gave them a grin as they walked inside.

"You certainly took your time, didn't you?" Roger whined, spreading his arms over the table.

"Sorry captain." Both teens apologised, staring at his pouting face.

"Why were we called here?" Y/n asked.

"So basically, there's this party happening, and it's only allowed to couples, so we need you two to go there and collect information." Roger explained.

"We can do that, right Y/n?" Shanks said.

"Yea! We can do it!" She replied enthusiastically, excited about her first mission.

"That's good! Do you two have any clothes you can wear to it?" Roger asked.

"Err I don't..." Shanks said nervously.

"Then you two can use these!" Rayleigh said pointing to a dazzling purple dress with no sleeves but two straps on the top and flowers embroidered at the bottom and the back showing, and a red tuxedo and pants.

Y/n stared hesitantly as she noticed the dress shows the wearers back, grabbing her arm.

"I'll use it then!" Shanks said before glancing at Y/n. "Are you using it as well?" He gave her a smile.

"Umm, I think I'll wear the one Shanks gave me! If that's okay?"

"Yea, sure!" Roger replied and Shanks's face lit up happily.

Y/n gave them a nervous smile and let her arm drop in relief.

"Since we don't really need this dress, you can keep it anyway, there might be another place where you'd want to wear it, were bought for you anyway!" Roger told Y/n with a bright smile.

"Ummmm, okay..." Y/n said 'i probably won't ever wear it.. there's no way I'm going to show my back...' she thought.

_______________________________________

HI!!! I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY for not updating, my phone has been having some problems so I wasn't able to.

I hope u like this chapter!

Have a good morning/afternoon/night!

Bye bye!!💖✨

Words:1220