17- Punishment for the Scaredy Boys

Last time in Dragon ball z!

"I give up..." Shanks whispered in defeat as he slouched in annoyance.

"Did ya say something??"

"No..."

_______________________________________

~With the clown named Buggy~

"Damn it!! I lost them! They just had to walk away when I was eating, didn't they!? I need to make sure that Shanks doesn't do anything to Y/n!! I-I mean *clears throat* I need to make sure they don't do anything that will ruin the children around them innocence!! Yea, that's it..." Buggy muttered and creeped around the village, sometimes hiding behind inanimate objects, other times behind women carrying babys.

Crouching behind a barrel, he peeked out at the world, looking carefully for Y/n and Shanks.

"Buggy??" A soft voice called out to him from behind, scaring said boy and making him jump against the barrel which fell with Buggy on top.

"Y-Y/N?! W-what are you doing here?!" Buggy smiled nervously at the girl he was talking to.

"Actually, Buggy, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be cleaning the ship cause you stole food from the kitchen last night??" His arch-nemesis revealed causing Buggy to gasp in shock.

"How dare you!! You really think I'd ditch my punishment?!"

"I never said that, but now that I think about it, maybe you did ditch it..." Shanks said, raising an eyebrow and pulled Y/n closer to himself.

"N-no! I didn-!"

"Buggy!!!!" A distant voice yelled, sending shivers down Buggy's spine and making him pale as Shanks smirked at him and Y/n looked at him in worry from next to Shanks.

"Buggy! Come back here! You have to clean the ship!!" A figure ran in to view, screaming at Buggy and punching the air surrounding himself.

"Takuro!! I-I- W-what are you doing here!?" Buggy screeched as said figure scooped him up and over his shoulder.

"It's your fault for ditching your punishment!! Because of you, I had to run around the island all day!! You squirt!! I'm going to make you clean the toilets as well now!! Come on!!" The person named Takuro complained, smiling darkly at the utter horror on Buggy's face when he brought up the toilets. Takuro walked back from where he came from, the deep sunset making him look almost angelic as he went towards it if not for Buggy's terrorfull screaming with snot and tears littering his clown face.

"NOT THE TOILETS!! THEY'RE ALWAYS FULL OF POOP BECAUSE SOMEONE KEEPS FORGETTING TO FLUSH!!!! AND THERE'S ALWAYS PEE ON THE FLOOR!!" His screams caused waves of disgust to form from the poor bystanders and the young couple who pretended they didn't know him as people glanced at them.

~Timeskip to the next morning on the Oro Jackson, brought to you by me wanting to upload this chapter quickly~

Sweeeeep
Sweeeeeep
Sweeeeeeep

"Argggghhhhh!! This is terrible!! I wanna sleeeeeep! And eaatt!! And traaaiiinn!! Not clean! This is so stupid!!" Buggy moped while leaning on the broom he was using to sweep the lunch hall. "And you!! Stop sitting there, smirking at me! Shyanks! You b*stard! Gimme that food!!" He lunged at Shanks who was sitting to the right of Buggy, snacking on crackers.

"Oi! Buggy stop!" He screamed as Buggy fell on top of him when he fell off the chair, reaching for the cracker packet in Shanks's hand.

"Give!.. me!!..." they brawled on the floor for what seemed like an eternity to them, but was only a minute before Rayleigh came in to the hall.

"You idiot!! Buggy, you're supposed to be cleaning, not making even more of a mess!" Rayleigh lectured as he eyed the crumbs of the crackers laying on the floor everywhere.

"It's Shanks's fault! He was eating in front of me when I was hungry! He didn't even share!!" Buggy complained, sitting on the floor in front of Rayleigh and glared at Shanks who was now sitting next to him.

"No!-" Shanks started.

"Silence. Buggy, Shanks, both of you are cleaning the lunch hall and then Buggy, you will continue cleaning by yourself, understand?" Rayleigh ordered. The two boys stared at him and opened their mouths, trying to say something.

"Understand?" Rayleigh repeated, glaring at the two of them crossly.

"Yes, sir!" Buggy and Shanks simultaneously cried, shooting up and saluting to him, staying that way for the entire time Rayleigh was on the room, which was only a few seconds before he walked out, mumbling about making Roger do his work properly.

"This is all your fault." Shanks said, glaring at Buggy who's glare was returned.
"You're the one who didn't share!"
"You-"

"Okay, okay guys, you're both at fault, now, you should probably start cleaning before the ants make this place their permanent home." Y/n stated out of nowhere while patting both boy's shoulder, staring in revulsion at the ants who invaded the ship start gathering around the crumbs.

The two boy's paled as they took in the sight, Buggy starting to shed tears in fear of them.

"Y-Y/n, can you get rid of the ants first?!?..." Shanks cried, grabbing Y/n's hand stepping away from the pile insects slowly.

"Aren't you guys pirates? How are you scared of these little cuties?..." Y/n sighed, walking towards the heap as Shanks let go of her hand.

"Cuties!? Y/n, are you insane?! Those things are the least cutest thing I've ever seen!!!" Buggy screeched loudly but Y/n simply rolled her eyes at him and placed a huge piece of tissue next to the ants that had a cracker with some sugar in the middle and watched the insects scurry in to the tissue.

"You guys are over reacting." She said and picked up the tissue by it's vertices and headed up to the deck, Buggy and Shanks following her the whole way.

Y/n threw the wiggling tissue on to the island carefully, avoiding the people and animals strolling below then turned to the boys.

"You should start cleaning now."

Silent cry.

_______________________________________

Yo! How are you guys?? Sorry this is kinda boring, I'm running out of ideas to write before doing the plot thing... thing.. idk how to explain it😅.

If anyone has any ideas, it will be greatly appreciated if you give me some!

Have a good morning/afternoon/night!

Bye bye!

Words:1064