27- Shoving Explosions Down Throats is Fun!

Last Time

"sooo.. mind telling me what that was all about?... and why everyone other than ourselves aren't moving?..." He asked, an eyebrow raised at her. "and while your at it, could you tell me.. what the actual heck is that!?" Shanks pointed at the explosion that was still stopped in mid air.

"oh, that? well, that's an explosion, and we are... in that time stoppy wapowy yayyyee I'm-still-alivey thingy!"

".......what?........."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Righty right! let's go beat that explosion up! C'mon Shanks!!" Y/n exclaimed, jumping up and grabbing hold of said boy's hand.

"You haven't explained to me what's happening yet, though-"

"Like I said, we are in time stoppy wapowy yayyyee I'm-still-alivey thingy!"

"...I don't understand..."

"Time stopped just before the explosion killed us, so now we gotta get rid of it!"

"...You could have just said that the first time."

"but where's the fun in that!?" To which Shanks just sighed, used to Y/n's bullsh*t.

"Okay, what are we doing now, then?"

"I duuno, that's why you're here, to make us a plan!"

"Right..."

After a while of brainstorming, mostly of which was Shanks, due to Y/n poking people and shoving dirt and dust into the nobles' mouths, they had come up with a plan.

Standing on a chair, Shanks lifted Y/n onto his shoulders, who stood on them, and with great elegance and gracefulness, she stuck her newly transformed sword into the explosion, and then swung it around, slowly wishing for each bit of the eruption to return back to time, and with the swishing, she put each bit out, and, slowly but surely, they were nearly finished.

"Wait..." Y/n spoke suddenly, when one piece of the detonation was left.

"I think, that, we, should....umm.. wait, never mind, I forgot what I was gonna say-"

"You have the literal memory of a goldfish, darling." Shanks replied, sighing.

"Hehe, I know!" Y/n giggled evilly, before stopping and waving her arms around when she started tipping over from his shoulders.

"Careful." Shanks said, using his hands to keep her in place.

"A-aha... yea.. oh wait! I remember what I was gonna say!"

"and that is?..." He asked curiously, silently dreading to know what Y/n's dumb idea would be.

"We should take that explo-piece, and shove it down the Tenryuubitcho's throat!! Aren't I so smart?!"

"...Hey, why is that actually a good idea?..."

"Hehe! 'Cus I'm smort!!" She replied, rubbing her finger under her nose proudly, anime style.

"Yes, yes, are you going to do what you want or not? We need to hurry, you look like a masochistic zombie on substance X." (Pls tell me there are some 'The Great Cleric' fans hereee😭)

Y/n pouted at that, "No I don't!! You look like a- like a- a-a-... a tomato!! You're a tomato!"

"At least I don't look like I'm on drugs." Shanks replied, a small smirk gliding up his face as he watched Y/n cling onto his arm and comically cry.