18- Bracelets and Dramatics

Last time in Dragon ball z!

Y/n threw the wiggling tissue on to the island carefully, avoiding the people and animals strolling below then turned to the boys.

"You should start cleaning now."

Silent cry.

_______________________________________

~In the shared room of Buggy, Shanks and Y/n brought to you by... ✨yes✨~

"I'm so lucky those idiots are idiots..." Y/n muttered under her breath while diligently threading a thin piece of blue string through f/c beads that were small and in the shape of crystals and diamonds.

"I wouldn't be able to make these if Buggy was still in the room and Shanks would probably blab my surprise to Buggy... they're such cute idiots..." a light smile was placed upon her soft, pink lips as she continued muttering to herself.

Humming quietly, Y/n pulled a half of a bigger heart through the string as the tunnel of beads approached the middle of the string which was intertwined with glitter thread causing the unfinished bracelet to give off a luminescent sparkle as Y/n struggled with her work.

"Aaaaandd... done!! Finally.. but it's only the first bracelet.. I still have to make mine!!.." She cried as she stretched her arms into the air and fell backwards on to her soft futon which she was sitting on moments before.

"Y/n!!" A person opened the door quickly, Y/n's eyes flew open and she threw her craft in to corner out of the person's view.

"Y/nnnnn, I need help with paperwoooorrkkk!!" The person revealed to be Sam, a poor sacrifice chosen to help Roger with his work, called out to her, they had recently met each other on the deck and instantly clicked once they began talking about how annoying the captain was.

"Oh, it's just you, Sam? You scared me.."

"What do you mean 'It's just you'?! I'll have you know that I am plenty great enough for you to be in awe when I come in to your room!!" Sam bragged and defended himself, meanwhile Y/n stood up and grabbed her creation and ignoring her friend's boastful speech since she was already used to him talking about himself most times.

Sitting back down on her futon with her materials and bracelet in hand, she gave a hushed sigh in response and stared at him with a deadpan look flitting around in her eyes.

"That's why you disturbed my operation 'pls-forgive-me-I'll-do-anything'?"

"Ummm.. yes?."

"Get out."

"W-"

"Out. Now."

"But-"

"We don't talk about no butts round here. Now out." Y/n gave him an irritated smile and started pushing him out of the doorway.

"Hssssssssssss!...." She hissed tiredly as Sam stared down at her who was making no progress at all in moving him.

"Why.. the hell.. are you so damn heavy..?!?" She huffed, taking a break from her 'work out' and gasped for air with her hands on her knees.

"I'm not heavy! You're just weak. See, this is what happens when you don't eat your vegetables!!" He blabbed, not noticing the deathly aura surrounding Y/n.

"I.. will.. never... eat.. those failures of a food!!!!! Graaaahhhhhhhh..." Y/n exclaimed, pushing on Sam with all her strength yet still failing to move him.

"You know what... because I'm such a nice man, and I can clearly see you're going through... something, I'll just go ask one of the boys to help me..." He looked at her with an expression full of pity as he patted her head while she continued pressing her hands against him with all her power.

"You.. shall.. go nowhere! Until I.. move you.. myself!.. blehhhh" she complained fiercely as an irk mark appeared on top of her right eyebrow.

Sam silently backed away, quietly observing Y/n as she took another short break for some air.

Fllooooosshh

That, my dear readers, is the sound of Sam running at full speed away from Y/n who still hasn't noticed that her victim had gone.

"Sam, I-... Sam? Where'd you go??" She tilted her head in curiosity before her eyes turned into golden stars of admiration. "Huhhh!? What if I was so strong that the reaction was delayed and it had only just hit now... *deep breath* and he flew away because of my strength!! I always knew I was stronger than that show off!! Tehehee!" She turned back round, kicking the door closed, and sat back down to work on her other bracelet.

This time, she carefully threaded sapphire blue beads on to a shining f/c string that also had glitter string twirled around it, and just like the other, she pulled the other half of the heart on to the string and silently finished the bracelet, smiling to herself.

"Hmm, I wonder if Buggy'll like it!" Y/n said to herself excitedly.

~With Shanks and Buggy brought to you by chocolate~

Scrubbing the floor with a dirty rag like Cinderella, was Buggy, he placed his back palm on to his forehead and started crying.

"Oh Life, why must thou be so utterly cruel, these hardships you put me through, that I so desperately work to get past, oh Life, when shall I get my happy ever after and find myself a prince as well, oh Life, please thou answer me, for I have nothing but been good for the entirety of my miserable life, oh Life, I-"

Door creaks closed with a slam.

"Ummm.. Buggy.. are you okay?... y-you seem to be swimming in a puddle, and that puddle is leaking through the door. Also, where the hell did all this water come from, because I don't believe it was from your eyes!!" Y/n exclaimed worriedly, gripping on to the small things in her hand.

"Ahh, it seems Life has been able to grant my wish and gave me a prince for mine.. oh my beloved prince, it seems, that I have been worked so hard my hands have pruned, oh prince, I am not yet ready to die, but, it seems, I don't have a choice for when I do die..." Buggy yelled before starting to sob, the puddle grew larger by the second.

"Are you talking about me? I'm not a-" Buggy cries harder. "I-I mean, d-dear damsel... um.. don't cry.. please the puddle is getting bigger... o-oh I mean! Y-you should not cry, my dear maiden, for I, you're.. handsome.. prince charming has brought thou a present!! If whenever you are in need of help, talk in to this friendship bracelet, for it shall unite us once more!.. but only if you forgive me! I mean, but only, my dear, on one condition.. thou must be friends with I, then and only then, shall the magic take place.... now! I must go! The bracelet will work, but, only on emergencies, 'kay? I mean, okay? My princess..." Y/n played along, passing Princess Buggy the blue thread, f/c bead bracelet and slipped out of the room through the door with a bad headache.

"Yes, my prince! I shall use this with honour, and it shall be my forever strength...." The Princess sat on the floor clutching the bracelet to his heart, talking to no one.

Unbeknownst to the both of them, the rusty sword at Y/n's side glowed deeply. Y/n, who had her eyes in front of her, did not notice the deep sea blue light that was omitted from the sword she had bought recently.....

_______________________________________

Yo! I had so much fun writing this chapter!! I tried using oldern language, but I couldn't think of any😅.

Have a good morning/afternoon/night!💖

Bye bye!

Words:1285