3- Part of the Crew?!

"Hmmmm" Roger stared at you with a questioning look as one of his eyebrows were raised. "Not to be rude or anything, but... can we trust you to not hurt anyone on the Oro Jackson?" He asked as Buggy stood behind you and Shanks was leaning on a wall, his arms crossed.

"Well, considering I don't have a weapon and I'm not good at fighting, I don't think you'll have to worry about me hurting anyone. Also, whats the Oro Jackson?" You replied matter-of-factly, gazing up at him with a blank stare that Roger nor Rayleigh could read. The vice captain just face palmed at his captain's denseness to not realise that the little girl in front of them was completely harmless.

"The Oro Jackson is the name of this ship." Rayleigh simply said, ignoring the giggles coming from the 2 older teens that had already formed a friendship with her, more so Shanks then Buggy, but that was only because he had still held a grudge against her from a few hours ago when she 'insulted' his nose. "You will be staying here with us-" Rayleigh started, the 3 kids eyes brightened " Until we reach the next island." And the kids eyes radiated sadness as he finished his sentence.

"Why.. can't I just stay here?..." Y/n asked quietly so no one would hear, but as she has Y/n luck, everyone heard her. "Because your parents are probably looking for you and we don't know where you live and.. actually we don't know anything, not even your name..." Rayleigh softly answered. "What is your name anyway?" Roger asked. But was disappointed to only get the girl to look at the floor as an answer. "Shanks? You know her name right?" Buggy asked him, leading to all eyes on the red head, including the shy girl's, which got his heart to do jumping jacks, not that he'd ever admit it though...

"Huh? Oh! Her names..." Shanks started but his eyes were stuck on Y/n's who was blushing VERY slightly, so slight, that no one had noticed. His eyes stared into the girl's, as if asked for permission since the h/c hair girl seemed uncomfortable with them knowing when she was asked. She nodded a bit, answering his eye's question and he finished off his discarded sentence with her name.

"So your names Y/n?" Roger asked, bringing back all attention on him. Y/n slowly nodded but her gaze was fixed on the floor. "Why do you wanna stay here anyway? Not many people would like to be near, nevermind staying, with a pirate group." He questioned her, suspicion sketched on his face.

"Because... I have no one else, and being alone hurts more than anything!!" She exclaimed as tears formed at the end of her eyes. "I actually have friends here, even if I don't know them well... I've never had friends before...!" Y/n looks towards Shanks and Buggy. Shanks eyes soften while he uncrosses his arms and Buggy starts being the emotional pain in the ass he is by wailing his head off.

"CaPtAIn!!! CAn wE KeEP HeR?!" Buggy cries and hugs Y/n who was staring at him in shock but still returns the hug.

"But what about your parents?" Rayleigh questioned further. "I don't have any..." Y/n replied as she once again looked at the floor.

"Sigh Roger?" Rayleigh said looking at him and asking a question using TeLePAthY. "Hmmmm" Roger stared right at Y/n's face, while stroking his chin and all of a sudden a humongous grin appeared on his face as he said "If you're sure... then you can join!!"

Y/n's arms dropped down as her head whipped up to face the grinning captain while Buggy was still clinging to you and crying, making your grey clothes wet and uncomfortable. Shanks was smiling and was staring at your face, thinking that you looked adorable💖.

"R-Really?!" The shocked girl asked, not believing what he had said. "Like I said, if you're sure, then you can!" The idiotic captain repeated.

The little girl lifted her arms again and continued hugging Buggy. The grown-ups looked at them smiling, although a certain red haired boy started scowling as soon as she hugged him. He moved towards the two embracing friends and raised his arms, and all of a sudden two hands held Y/n's waist, making her look behind herself to see a jealous tomato, snatching her away from Buggy and into his chest, and then skipping backwards, a distance away from Buggy and smiles when she hugs him back.

"SHYAANKKSS!! GIVE HER BACK!!" Buggy's hands popped of his arms and flew towards Y/n, grabbing hold of her clothes from the back. The two boys kept trying to hug her, leading to each of them holding on to each of her poor arms, tugging on her back and forth between each other. Y/n's eyes had turned into spinning spiral circles and gave Rayleigh and Roger a look of help, to which the two sympathetic adults gave her a look of sorry and ran away back into a door on the ship.

'tRaItoRS!!..' the dizzy little girl exclaimed in her thoughts. Suddenly the girl felt the hands on her retreat away and she spun around a bit before she fell forwards on to the floor with a loud THUD because she wasn't able to balance herself.

Shanks and Buggy took their hands off of Y/n and got real close to each others face (are they gonna kiss?!?), glaring at each other, and the tension between them was so strong you could even see black, electrical sparks lighting up the area between the two.

They only looked away from each other when a loud thud had interrupted their glaring match. Shanks and Buggy saw the h/c hair girl they were fighting over, on the floor, eyes spinning and looking sick.

"Y/n!! Are you ok??" Shanks asked before Buggy could open his mouth, receiving a scowl from the latter.

"I... fiinneee...." she said smiling slightly, her eyes still spinning, and giving them a thumbs up, allowing the two boys to release a sigh of relief.

Shanks and Buggy helped her off the floor and she eventually she stopped feeling sick.

Henlo, I hope u like this chappie, sorry I didn't post in a while. Pls comment and give some feedback on how I'm doing and what I should improve!! Bye bye!✨💖