25- New power [Unlocked]!

Last Chapter....

Y/n thought, looking up suddenly, however, out of the corner of her eye, something moved... something that wasn't supposed to be there....

Why the fuck is there a white and blue something dog-looking creature lying down on the ceiling?

Actually, better yet, how the fuck is it clinging on to that wall so damn majestically and where can I learn it?

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n stared at the creature, intently looking at it and squinting her eyes at it, hoping to see it better.

oh, wait a second, that isn't a dog...........................

That...That is a marine! ..... what.... WHAT THE FUCK IS A MARINE DOING HERE?!

Y/n stared at him with wide eyes, her heart beat sped up as she saw him pointing his bazooka at all the people in the ball room, she looked around hastily and scanned the area for Shanks, spotting his red mop of hair a few steps in front of herself.

She felt her heart calm down a bit, but it really wasn't that much considering her blood was still being pumped around her body faster than a rocket.

The girl hurried towards him, slowing down slightly as a few heads turned towards her and gave her an annoyed glare, she sent them a small awkward smile, not having time to apologise.

She glanced back at the marine and her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets as she saw him pointing it closer to the place Shanks stood. A burst of adrenaline shot throughout her body, and now she sprinted, pushing people out of the way as they gave her shocked glares, starting to snap at her.

"Oi! Stop that!"

"Apologise right now!"

"Come back here, young lady!"

Y/n ignored them all, the ruckus caused the rest of the crowd, including Shanks, the king and queen and the Tenryuubitcho to look at her.

"Y/- wait, what are you doing??" Shanks called to her, watching as she ran towards him.

"What a rude girl..."

"Excuse her!.."

The mutters flew around the crowd and many watched her in disbelief.

She glanced back at the marine, his finger hovering over the button and it felt as if time slowed down, the finger approached the shoot button, it was getting closer, and closer, and even closer, until it was on it, pushing it down slightly and-

"WATCH OUT!!!" Y/n yelled, everyone looked at her with shocked faces and-

KABOOOOOOM!!

Y/n felt a wave of heat fly across her back and she stopped running and turned around quickly, watching in distress as the blast shot out from the mouth of the bazooka, adrenaline spread through her body faster than a baby pooping, her heart beat sped up incredibly and it felt like she could even hear it, and suddenly, she felt her leg tingling.

A flash of purple sparked from under her dress, on her leg, and the beam spread out like an explosion, catching everyone and everything in it, and a tint of purple snaked through the air until the violet tint was everywhere.

Her eyes were once again wide open, she looked at the bazooka blast, expecting it to embrace her with a very.... warm-.. hug, but to her surprise, the explosion stood there in mid-air, and Y/n's eyes glazed over it and then she had a realisation.

She spun around quicker than lightning and stared at the people, they stood there as well, still, not a single soul apart from herself moving and Y/n stared at them with an open mouth, staring at them all, and then she ran, ran towards the crowd, ran to find Shanks, ran to find someone who was also seeing this.

Her eyes darted around as she scanned everyone, she grabbed on to Shanks's arm, holding it in her embrace as she stared at his face, watching to see if he did something, anything, like breath, or even blink.

He didn't, he stayed still. Unmoving.

Y/n's body shook and she looked around again, breathing heavily. She walked unsteadily, still shaking, towards the others. Once in front of them, she shook a hand right next to their faces and prodding people in the cheek.

She was the only one experiencing this.

And she was the only one here, seeing this...

Hell f*cking yeah!!

Think about all the crimes she could commit, and no one would even know it's her!? This is gonna be A W E S O M E!!!!! Oh, wait, but she wants a bounty.... well, I guess it can help her beat Tenryuubitos up and escape in a jiffy!

She looked up at the unmoving explosion, a sly grin slowly stretching upon her face as she put her hand in the still explosion, only to retract it less than a second later, hissing in pain and holding her hand she put in it, one eye closed and tears forming.

O....kay..... so... it seems that fire and explosions still have their painful effect on humans, then? She sighed while rubbing her tears away, the pain slowly drifting off. Y/n looked around and still stood on the spot, before her gaze landed on the Tenryuubito.

A very sinister smile appeared on her non-innocent looking face and she made her way up the long, winding stairs to the balcony stage, occasionally stopping to brush her hand across the railing and walls.

She stood next to the Tenryuubito, peering in to his fish home helmet and knocking on it, making sure he absolutely was not awake. Slowly, she took her hand back from the knocking, pulling it back down by her side....

Y/n swiftly brought her fist back up and on to his fish helmet, shattering it in to thousands of millions of pieces, as well as coating it in.... what was it called?.... Haku?... Hapu?... Hapi????.... haypi?.. wait, no... maybe, Hako?... wait, I got it! Haki!! yes, haki! She thought of many choices it may be called, then, she finally remembered the name, hey, It's not Y/n's fault she has a bad memory!..

She silently recalled Rayleigh teaching her the basics of armament haki, and covered her entire fist in the metallic-y force, and threw her punch as hard as she could, grinning wide and evilly once she saw the damage she caused and punched him some more, and more, a-and more....and..more..some..more...and...and a LOT MORE!!

Y/n finally stopped to take a breather, wiping a bead of sweat off her forehead, and marvelled in absolute awe at her masterpiece, well, it still looked pretty trashy, but she can fix it some more later.

The tenryuubito's face was bashed in, nose broken, blood splattered everywhere on it's...face.. if you can even call it that anymore... and it had giant lumps and bumps all over it, some purple, some red, but all definitely painful.

Oh, how far she has come, not only beating a tenryuubito up, purifying it, and becoming a pirate, but also causing it to have a face that not even plastic surgery could ever dream to change!

It's safe to say things are going ✨SPECTACULAR✨!

________________________________________________________________________________

HIIII!! I'm sorry for not updating last week! I was very sick and had constant high temperatures, it just wouldn't go back down!😭 but i'm all better now!! hehehe!

Make sure to stay warm! It's very easy to get sick in this cold weather!

Have a good day/afternoon/night!!

Bye bye!!

Words:1183