6- Part 2 Y/n pov Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!

"Mehehehe!! That's perfect! It'll be so funny when __________________!!" Buggy screeches as Y/n and Shanks tried to shush him as they were hiding in a cleaning cupboard, and like most cupboards, the one they were in was not sound proof.

"Buggy!! Shut up!! They'll hear you!!" Shanks cries as Y/n slams her hands on to Buggy's mouth as his screeches become muffled.

"Buggy!! Please! Be quiet!!" Y/n pleads and Buggy stopped as if his 'off' switch had been flicked. Y/n slowly takes her hands off of her clown friend's mouth and turned to look at Shanks.

"Do we do it now??" She asked him.
"We'll do it after breakfast, because man, am I hungry!!" He whined and grabbed onto Y/n's hand, who was starting to become red, and Buggy's sleeves cause I'm pretty sure he doesn't wanna touch him...

"Jayyyy!! What's for breakfast?!" Buggy and Shanks screamed as the 3 apprentices ran into the hall, the red haired one at the front holding on to the others who were being dragged a bit behind him.

"Hm? Oh, Shanks, Buggy and new girl! We're having chicken buns!" Jay replied. It's chicken buns cause my mum is making them and the only food I can currently think about is them-

The 3 teens sat down and started munching on them, obviously without any juice.

~After breakfast brought to you by Buggy's red nose~

The three teens sat in a circle in the cleaning cupboard they claimed as their own.

"Let's start our plan!! Operation Prank everyone we see except for ourselves is a go!!!" Shanks declared as the three of them ran in different directions with a bunch of supplies in their hands once they were out of the cupboard.

Y/n pov
She ran around until she found a group of men talking and so she quickly put her plan into action.

She hid behind a wall, just out of the way that they wouldn't be able to see her. "Hehe.. pranking time.." she whispered as she looked at the area that was over the group and wrote 'Buggy and Shanks was here' in the messiest writing she could do, on a piece of paper and dropped it in the  bucket of slime she threw on top of the poor, unsuspecting group.

She sprint-tip-toed in the opposite direction of them so they wouldn't hear her. As she ran a random pair of 🕶sunglasses🕶 fell onto her eyes and she could hear yells of the group she pranked.

"UGHH WTH?!"

"TWERE'SH SHLAIME IM ME MOATH!!!!!!?"

"SLIME IN YOUR MOUTH?! THERE'S SLIME IN MY HAIR!!😭😭"

"SERIOUSLY?! SLIME IN YOUR HAIR?! THERE'S SLIME IN MY UNDERWEAR!!!?"

"THERE'S SLIME ON MY PEAR!!😭🍐"

"YOUR PEAR?! IT'S ON MY CHAIR🛋?!"

"I'M GONNA SWEAR!!"

"IT'S ON THE STAIRS!!"

"THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!!!"

I'm having way too much fun with this...😭

Anyway I hope u like this chappie! I know it's short, but it SERIOUSLY took all day😭.