28- Secret Agent Spy Mission

Last time~

"Let's go get those documents already... I wanna go home soon..." Y/n sighed.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Secret agent spy misssionnnnnn~-" Y/n quietly whisper-sang as she, along with a sighing Shanks, crept around the halls.

"Y/n, what on earth are you doing?-"

"SHHHHH!! You can't speak or else the spy-ness of our mission will be gone!!"

"...Right-..." Shanks sighed once again, walking slightly behind Y/n. "By the way, why are you walking like that?..." He asked, as Y/n turned slightly around to face him, her hands curled like a dinosaur's claw at her chest and bending slightly down.

"It's my very awesome and cool and majestic and- and fun and spy-ie and.. and.... great spy walk!! Only an amateur (like you) would walk normally on a secret agent spy mission! You should do it t-!"

"No thanks, love..." Shanks said quickly, walking past Y/n as she stared at where Shanks was originally standing with a dumbfounded pout on her face.

"Jeez- Okay then..." Y/n continued pouting, continuing to creep along the wall, hurrying in front of Shanks as a sort of childish rebellion, to which Shanks merely sighed, once again. I hope someone's been keeping track of how many times Y/n's made Shanks sigh throughout this entire fanfic XD.

"Ughhh- are we nearly there yeeeet??? My back's starting to hurt..."

"Just stand up properly and it'll stop hurting."

"Gasp How.. could you!? The very awesome and cool and majestic and fun and spy-ie and great spy walk can never properly be accomplished without doing this!!"

"Then, love, I guess you'll just have to suffer through it," Shanks said, a slightly teasing smile gracing his mouth and he lightly shrugged.

Y/n grabbed ahold of one of Shanks's arms, hugging it tightly and walking along with him. "I'm using you as a walking stick and there's nothing you can do about it!! Muhahahahaah!!"

"Yes yes..." Shanks replied, patting her head with his one free hand. That hand will be gone in a few years tho-

"Oh, wait a second..." Shanks said all of a sudden, causing Y/n to look up from his arm. "That door- That's probably where the files are, right? There are much more guards here and the door is more fancy than the rest of the doors we've passed by..."

"Woooooowww... It's so shinnyyyyyyy- I want it. Shanks, let's take it, okay? It's made of solid gold!! Kinda like captain's name, hey, do you think it's the king's office, I wonder what other shiny stuff he has in there... Ehehehehhe...."

"If you want, then I guess we can take it, but you have to be careful, okay? No running... Let's go in now, before the guards and everyone returns to time."

"Right!"

The 2 teens crept closer to the doors, staring at the 4 guards cautiously, who were clad in iron armor and held steel swords, one of which was holding a pistol in his hand.

Y/n spy-walked past them, with Shanks following behind, and kicked the door with her right foot, busting it off its fancy hinges, and sending it flying into the room. Shanks watched in awe and clapped his hands as Y/n turned to him and shot him a thumbs up with a wide cheeky grin.

The two of them snuck into the office, Y/n sniffing the books on her way in, and Shanks looking around. They searched around for a while and looked in cracks, crevices, and corners of everything in the office.

Y/n looked through the drawers, "How does he not keep all his important papers in his drawers!? All it does is make our job harder!"

"I'm pretty sure that's the point of it, darling."

"Doesn't make it any better...."

They continued searching for a while, until Y/n sat down on the floor.

"Ughhhh, I'm so tiredddddd..."

"You want to take a break?" Shanks asked, looking at her and patting her head gently.

"Mhm," Y/n said as she leaned against the wall, only to be startled when she felt a button on the wall, and turned around to stare at it. "Hey, Shanks, what is this?"

"Huh? What's wha-?..." Shanks started, before looking at the button carefully and pressing it, and gasped when it opened the wall up. "Good job, Y/n! The files would be in here, right?"

Shanks turned to look at Y/n with an excited grin on his face, which turned into worry when he saw her looking quite pale and staring hard at the floor. "Are you okay? Y/n?"

Suddenly, the purple tinted air retracted, and flew into the sword strapped on her leg, and the sound of marching returned behind the large, golden doors, and Shanks held onto Y/n, frozen.

________________________________________________________________________________

Helloooo!! I'm sorry for not posting in a loooooooongggg time!! I promised myself after I published the last chapter that I would get back on my schedule for uploading, but then my mum's laptop broke and she had to use mine for her job, so I rarely got to use it, heck, I'm barely being able to do my Duolingo in peace cause she's always shouting at me to give the laptop to her.😭😭

I probably won't update for a few more weeks but I'll try my best, my mum's laptop is nearly finished being fixed so soon I'll be able to upload more chapters.

Have a good day/afternoon/night!!💖💖

Bye bye!!💖💖

Words:855