24- Was that a panic attack?? Idk...

Last chapter...

Y/n's eyes were wider than saucers and her hands were clenched in to tight balls, she felt her back hurting as she looked at the tenryuubito.

"What... is he doing here?...."

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's eyes were locked on to the figure of the tenryuubito, she felt bile fighting to come out of her throat as the man stared down at the people, disgust evident in his eyes. The world seemed to freeze as her breath hitched, her nails dug in to her soft skin and blood poured down from the crescent shaped cuts on her palms.

She felt nauseous, like she had just drunk a puddle of puke and forced it down her oesophagus, like a dog jumped on her and farted in her mouth... her e/c irises shook and she slowly stepped back a few steps, placing a bloody hand on to the wall that was next to her, allowing herself to skid down the wall and crouch on the floor, body trembling. 

Tears pooled in to her doe eyes and she slid herself behind the wall beam she was clinging on to, out of view from everyone else. Sitting on the floor with her back on the beam, she felt her throat burning as she tried gasping for air, though her attempt was unsuccessful. More tears welled up in her eyes and they fell down her cheeks, rolling one by one as she silently sobbed, making no noise as she also tried breathing through her mouth which blurred her sight significantly. She wrapped her hands around her knees as she brought them towards her chest. 

Sounds dissapitated from her ears, and she buried her head in her knees, trying to regulate her breathing.

A calloused hand rubbed circles on to her arm, pulling her in to a comforting hug, still out of view from everyone, whispering quietly to her, though she could only make out a few words that sounded like a baby gurgling, she found them comforting.

".....Is omay... can doen... eberwings nine....warwing.... pove... irs kay..." The voice said, and Y/n looked up slightly, a tanned blob plopped around in front of her, and a tomato danced on top of the blob, moving along with it.

The blob moved part of it towards her face, close to Y/n's eyes and while she closed them, the blob wiped her tears away, rubbing at the tear stains and erasing them from her face.

Mr Blob moved its head closer to her, and kissed her forehead, still rubbing circles on her arms, and pushed her head on to its chest, the both of them still hiding behind the beam, and tapped her head slightly in a calming pattern, soothing her until she could breathe properly again.

Her blurred eye sight returned to normal and she noticed that Mr Blob was actually Shanks, drawing circles with his hands on her back.

Shanks looked down at her, smiling softly and tapped her head in a rhythmic pattern, hoping for her to calm down, and rocking her gently in his lap.

"Y/n, you okay?..." He asked quietly when he noticed her breathing returned to normal, continuing to rock her softly back and forth, stroking her hair gently.

"Y-yes...... s-sorry about that.. just forget that ever happened!.." She answered, a layer of red forming on her chubby cheeks, looking up at Shanks to glance at him a few times before looking away, either at his chest, which was right in front of her, or the floor, somewhere that didn't have Shanks's face on it. "u-umm, t-thank you.. I'm okay now!...." Y/n added, realising her answer had sounded quite ungrateful, which was the opposite of how she really felt.

"It's fine, I'm glad I could help!" Shanks replied, smiling brightly at her like the sunshine that he is, and kissed her cheek, holding her close to him.

"w-we should go back?.." Y/n asked nervously.

"yea, come on!" Shanks said as he grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her up along side himself. They walked back round the beam and stood where they were standing before, acting as if nothing had happened. Y/n let an unsteady sigh out as she fiddled with her hair, trying her best to listen while avoiding looking at the creature- ahem.. man...

She couldn't do it, she couldn't focus, the balloon-looking man's squeaky voice just filled her with unwanted memories and she sighed silently, breathing in and out slowly, occasionally forgetting to breathe out. Y/n spaced out, if she couldn't focus, then Shanks obviously could, he can just fill her in later on and at least Shanks's voice was pleasant to listen to. She stared at the floor, her eyes crossing from the concentration she put in to it. This happens to me all the time, anyone else? The eye-crossing part, i mean.

Her ears filtered out all the sounds that were around her, she stood still as she thought that the floor looked awfully nice, and continued thinking about how if you ask someone something, like 'can I eat that lasagne that fell out of your hand on to the school floor?' and they say 'I don't know', it means 'yes' because 'i donT knOW' and T O W can be rearranged to make the word 'two' and two can be 02 and with 02 fingers you can do the 👌 shape with two of your fingers for the circle and 👌 means 'ok', that can also be yes, so if you say, 'can I eat that lasagne that fell out of your hand on to the school floor?' and they say 'I don't know', then they mean yes.... Deep inner mind breath in.....

'i should tell Shanks that! Hehheehehehh...'

Y/n thought, looking up suddenly, however, out of the corner of her eye, something moved... something that wasn't supposed to be there....

 Why the fuck is there a white and blue something dog-looking creature lying down on the ceiling? 

Actually, better yet, how the fuck is it clinging on to that wall so damn majestically and where can I learn it?

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello people and aliens, animals and crazies! hehhehe, I started this chapter a long time ago but i've just now finished it😭.

I've been reading a lot in the long break i took so i've been trying to make Y/n more.... whats the word?.... sassier?? thats probably why she's been swearing a lot in the birthday special and this one... ehheehhehe....

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter!

Have a good day/afternoon/night!

Bye bye!!

Words:1060